Prob buying another camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prob buying another camaro

As a daily driver so i can keep my gtp in the garage, going to check it out tomorrow- Silver 1998 Camaro v6 automatic,One owner, 74k miles, T-tops, Cd player, new tires, Recent tuneup, new brakes- $5000 obo. Sounds good to me, Im also going to check out a 96 chrysler sebring convertible, 88k miles for $3400 at a dealer but if the camaro looks good im goin try to bring it home
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

my friend has a sebring and he is always having to get work done to it, get the maro. also something else that pisses me off is where the battery is located in the sebring (you have to take the front passenger tire off and then the shroud in the wheel well, and then you can get to the batter up in the bumper, its a total beotch allong with other things chrysler does back-azzwards).
    2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Sebrings are awesome...

....................if you sit down to pee and are at the age of 40+.

Honestly, wtf. Get the Camaro.
      2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

dont know what your talking about but ive never seen a woman drive a sebring, mostly 20-early 30ish guys
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Auto? Don't bother. The price is good, but I'd hold out for something better.

Of course... if you're not a manual transmission bigot like me, it's probably fine.
          www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Two soccer moms own them on my block, I'd count about 10 or so on a sunny day in my small neighborhood. You're young, don't get an old woman's car.
            2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
              dont know what your talking about but ive never seen a woman drive a sebring, mostly 20-early 30ish guys
              they must have been gay :D . i've never seen anyone but girls drive them.
              1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Originally posted by DrSquirts:
                Auto? Don't bother. The price is good, but I'd hold out for something better.

Of course... if you're not a manual transmission bigot like me, it's probably fine.
                I cant drive a manual everyday due to my broke 3 times and reconstructed ankles which consists of many pins and bars through out my left ankle and leg, as well as my right leg, actually i can barely drive as it is

Originally posted by epic:
                Two soccer moms own them on my block, I'd count about 10 or so on a sunny day in my small neighborhood. You're young, don't get an old woman's car.
                I already own a old womans car ;)

Comment

get the maro. i'm not gonna ride with you in a sebring. sorry. u cant pimp a sebring white chocolate.
                  2000 FIREBIRD NBM<br />Thanks to:<br />TSP, ZZP, TCI, Comp Cam, Whisper, GM, Lakewood, TrafficJamz Car Audio,HP Tuner, Alterstart, texas drivetrain and performance, BMR<br /><br />1990 BLUE CAMARO RS<br />1980 z28 <br /><br />venom-vi vice president

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                    they must have been gay :D . i've never seen anyone but girls drive them. </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Originally posted by nightrida:
                      get the maro. i'm not gonna ride with you in a sebring. sorry. u cant pimp a sebring white chocolate.
                      we could be gangsta's ceaton, we could rule the world. we could roll around blastin usher, oh wait yeah we'd look like some gay choco sundae

Comment

i like the small compact sebrings.. not the long boats
                        ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

hold out for a 2000!

5000 is a damn good price, though

Comment

Or if you want the benefit of a manual you could build your tranny like mine :D Chirps the tires on the 1-2 shift every time I give it 3/4 throttle or higher :D

I would also get the camaro, but the sebring looks EXACTLY like it! Havn't heard too many good things about their maintenance though.

Convertable sebring is nice... but t-top camaro is nicer [img]smile.gif[/img]
                            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
                              Or if you want the benefit of a manual you could build your tranny like mine :D Chirps the tires on the 1-2 shift every time I give it 3/4 throttle or higher :D

I would also get the camaro, but the sebring looks EXACTLY like it! Havn't heard too many good things about their maintenance though.

Convertable sebring is nice... but t-top camaro is nicer [img]smile.gif[/img]
                              Ummm my gtp chirps the tires in 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th on anything over 1/2 throttle ;) im not gonna mod the camaro thats what the gtp is for, just make it look cool becuase camaro stuff is like 75% less than gtp ext stuff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X