Offer Accepted - South Puget Sound Will Be Home. Questions w/in! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offer Accepted - South Puget Sound Will Be Home. Questions w/in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer Accepted - South Puget Sound Will Be Home. Questions w/in!

Tacoma Washington it is!

I have accepted an offer to return to the Pacific Northwest post graduation and I have a couple questions for those that are in the area, as it’s been about 11 years since I left.
    I grew up in Buckley, graduated from Stadium HS in Tacoma, and will NOT live in Tacoma for anything. I have been back now and again, and Lakewood / Tacoma area just seems like it’s not were you’d like to raise a family. Lord knows the schools when I was there were less than “desirable.”

I have been thinking about places to live and Sumner, Puyallup, Bonney Lake, Ghram…ect seem to be the lead places for homes.

With that being said, what are some of the pro’s and con’s to the area’s that I have mentioned, and any possible pointers on things to look for when looking for homes in said areas. I have 2 little ones who will need to be going to school, and 26oK is the MAX that I’d like to spend.

Also, I will be out there w/ the SSEiGT, (~April 8th 'ish) and would love to have a couple beers and BS about the area in general if anybody has time.

TIA;
    --Allen

So your going to give up our 110* summers for year 'round rain huh?? LOL Well, I hope your family has a great time up there, its got to be cheaper than down here. :D
    95 Camaro 3.8L Y2K motor <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71</a>

Comment

i live in tri-cities. a few hours south of tacoma.
      tacoma is north west, i am south east.
      we are of course better, with less rain, crime, homeless,and population.
      The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

Congrats, Allen! You've been itchin to get the hell out of CA since you left AK. Glad to hear you've reached the end of the tunnel and are moving on & up.

You better hope they sell b0ck there otherwise I'll have to become your reseller [img]tongue.gif[/img]
        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          1 day ago
        • ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          2 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X