What ever happened to Stefan and his car? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to Stefan and his car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pathogen:
    and Stefan can rot in hell. I'm sorry the poor car was reduced to that, after all the work I put into her. (and a number of other things.)
    Gee... how kind of you... after I've kept my mouth shut for this long about the TRUTH of what happened.

Yes, the truth... what a concept.

And yes, my blood boils as I even think of the LIES that you have spread on this topic! :mad: :mad: :mad:

In case anyone is listening, yes, there are two sides to this story. I never neglected that car. I sold the car to Jenn for an RIDICULOUSLY LOW price of $1,200 in December of 2005. Yes, you read that correctly, $1,200. I had recently purchased a new home, a new Camry daily driver, and was making room for my new 2006 Nissan 350Z turbo project--the Virus was just sitting in my parents' driveway all winter, I wasn't sure what to do with the car I had once bled and been willing to die for. Jenn had been whining to me for quite some time (I have all e-mails that I may someday post in case I ever feel vengeful) about how her precious Pathogen was now sponsored by F-Body Central and she didn't have a fun car to tinker with anymore... apparently the mechanics had figured out the truth about her so-called "gift" as a mechanic and wouldn't let her touch her own car as long as it was under their care. (You go, girl.) [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] So OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF MY HEART said to myself after many heart-to-heart talks that she needed a car she could tinker with and she could indeed provide a better home for the car than I could. End result? I sold it to her under the impression that she would take good care of the car, baby it, treat it the way it should after it had been beaten upon by my former roommate (long story). So I sold it to her, fully-loaded, supercharger and spares and all. Hell, I even included the duffle bag that included the 4-way tire iron, Mag light, tire pressure gauge, and California car duster. I just wanted her to take care of the car I knew I wouldn't have the time for.

But she didn't even have $1,200 in December, so she cried to me that she didn't want the car to cut into her Christmas shopping budget for her family. So I said fine, I'll write up a payment plan contract, $300 a month for 4 months, OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF MY HEART, because I wanted the car to have a good home that badly.

All this because I thought she would give the car a good home.

Then I find out it took her no longer than ONE WEEK to sell the car... but that's not all... strip the car to shreds, cannibalize every part worth more than the nickel that whore known as Jenn is, and then SELL THE CHASSIS OF THE CAR FOR MORE THAN I HAD SOLD IT TO HER FOR. Then, cash in hand, she still makes her regular monthly payments knowing full well that I can't sue unless she's at least one day late per the terms of the contract I wrote... once again, milking my good heart, knowing the only reason I allowed her to take the car under a payment plan was because I didn't want to impair her ability to buy presents for her family for Christmas.

Oh, *I* can rot in hell? I'm the one that neglected the car? I'm the general backstabber? Yeaaaaaaaaah...

I saw her video of her crying looking at ONE TEAR on the front bumper (caused by said former roommate that I have since then kicked out)... yes, I saw that video where she conveniently omitted that fact (including the fact that I lent it to him OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF MY HEART because he had no other wheels) and the video made me look like some kind of ******* bastard who turned my back on everything and just dumped it on her. Yet I bit my tongue when I saw that. For months now I have been biting that tongue.

But for some reason, tonight I just don't care, so I feel like sharing just a shred of the truth that I have been keeping in for so long.

More might come later... who knows? Scanned contracts, so the world can see I'm not just making this up? E-mails from Jenn begging me to sell her the car so she could take good care of it and baby it and treat it the way it deserves to be treated? Only time will tell. It probably won't come, because I really don't care, but every now and then it does still make me mad that behind my back she continues to spread LIES about me to people that once upon a time I considered my friends. Kind of makes ya wonder what else she's lied about, huh?

Okay, I'm done... take care all, and God bless. Have a very nice day.

[ March 14, 2006, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: Stefan ]

Comment

Originally posted by Mineral:
      What ever happened to Stefan
      Side note... already replied to the "and his car" bit above, but in case anyone is wondering, I'm doing very well. [img]smile.gif[/img] Work's about as interesting as a trip to the dentist but it pays the bills... turned 28 last Saturday and I finally rewarded myself by getting a new Bose Acoustimass 10 Series III speaker system for the living room and man, what a friggin nightmare trying to run the wires behind the walls! Normal houses have maybe 1/2" of drywall and then a 2"-3" empty space behind it before you hit the insulation--you know, where you can run the wiring... but my house is, of course, on crack. Behind the usual 1/2" of drywall is another layer of drywall a full inch thick--and its painted on the outside. Its almost like a previous owner (house was built in 1986) just slapped another wall on top rather than repaint the old wall. My theory is the old wall somehow warped or something but who the heck knows. So of course, there's ZERO breathing room between the inner layer of drywall and the insulation, so the only way to run the wires was to cut a 1/2" or so wide slit with my sawzall (thanks Jenn!) all the way from where the speakers are mounted (about 5' up from the floor) down to the floor and then just kind of jam the wires in there. Aaargh! Heaven forbid its ever easy. But, a bucket of spackle and a paintbrush later it all looks seamless--hey, I'm actually getting good at this. ;)

The conversion of John Doe race car driver to John Doe homeowner is complete. I'm still in pain from this weekend's absolutely gorgeous weather... ended up working in the garden planting new bushes and flowers all weekend. Who would'a thunk it? [img]smile.gif[/img]

So yeah, other than occasionally having people e-mail me about threads regarding the fate of my last race car that gets me all pissy, life is good.

Cheers,

[ March 14, 2006, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: Stefan ]

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan:
        but that's not all... strip the car to shreds, cannibalize every part worth more than the nickel that whore known as Jenn is
        yeah that makes you look like the victim.
        Oh what may I ask was canabalized during the remaoval of parts? Was it the already crunched in places exhaust? Or the pre mangled drive shaft hoop? or the pre mangled mounting points of the roll bar? or the radiator that had been leaking for awhile? must be that the car left on bald drag radials on all four corners and that Path is riding on the nice Dunlops. Nothing was shredded in the stripping neither it was taken apart as gently as possible. Eitherway her plan of not letting the car be a neglected turd was reached.
        03 GTP Sedan<br />Pulley Boys Qwik Change hub and 3.4 pulley NGK TR6s Blue Taylor wires Hyper suck 160 stat FWI with 9\" cylinder K&N 11.9\" Rotors KVR pads Clear Front Corners Tint13.56 @ 101.21 mph 2.02 60\' <br />Best 60\' 1.97 on Eagle RS-As

Comment

Much thanks for everyone's support. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Stripping that car was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. But there really wasn't much else I could do. Over the years, the miles just built up on the old girl. But yes, she has a sprayed 408 now, and the new owner does keep me posted on her progress. The car does continue to be a bit of a pain for the new owner -- when first fired up, she'd only hit on the left bank. ;) But that's my girl. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Tearing her down was also a bit of theropy for me -- closure -- something that went a lot deeper than just the cars.

Pathogen and I continue to press forward through what was previously called a failed project. With the help of great people like FBodyCentral (proud provider of "Place for Jenn to work on her car"), the FBC Underground (who shall remain nameless due to the nature of their participation) and 2D MotorSports for just plain kickin' my butt on a regular basis. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Additional... the truth will set you free. ;)

[ March 15, 2006, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Pathogen ]

Comment

ehh sounds like what happened to me sold my flooded/smashed maro for 800 after the hurrican with a clean title and everything! the guy put a backglass in it and sold it for 5000 dolars!! was i pissed hell yeah who wouldnt be, can i blame him no not really i woulda done the same thing, so ehh i see both sides of the story as i do with myself also!!! plus stefan i thought you were gone from the site?

Comment

Not gone, retired from the admin. position. That doesn't mean he is banished for good and can never return.
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Hmmmmm yeah seems this post cause a conundrum

Comment

Fun stuff....

fwiw every car I sold I think ended up in better homes then my own. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Stefan, you showed a GREAT amount of maturity by not posting replies to any of the negativity that was posted in the past. Just be happy that you moved on with your life to much better things. You can always get another fbody in the future.

[ March 15, 2006, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Shirl ]
                    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Stefan and Jenn, you are both my friends.

How about..... let it go?

It is in the past.

Potentially bringing up old e mails etc is (in my opinion) childish.

Sure, I do NOT know all the specifics so I am limited on commenting.

How about, stefan good luck w/ the new house, car, etc.

Jenn, good luck w/ the car and all the other crazy things going on.

There is NO reason to continue any type of bickering! It reflects a childish/ imature person when they do things like that.

Move on, it was in the past......look towards your seperate futures..... thank you.
                      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl:
                        Stefan, you showed a GREAT amount of maturity by not posting replies to any of the negativity that was posted in the past. Just be happy that you moved on with your life to much better things. You can always get another fbody in the future.
                        I think he is done with f-bpdies in general from my understanding...
                        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Stefan,

All I can say is that the house projects will never end. Even if you have a new house, there are just as many projects. My wife and I built a new house last April, and I have spent more time on yard work, the dreadful painting, installing doors, shelves, mirrors,fixtures etc. I just got done installing a transfer switch for a generator(my buddy is an electrician). It never ends. I barely have time to look at either camaro in my garage. Maybe one day this spring I'll have time to take one out for a little ride.
                          69 Camaro 350 4spd, Full Hotchkis susp, Baer brakes, moser 12 bolt, Flowmaster<br /><br />96 RS Hotchkis STB, subframe connectors, Hotchkis LCA and adj Panhard rod, SS camaro sway bars, Bilstein shocks, powerslot rotors, Borla exhaust, rksport headers, k@nFIPK

Comment

ehh thats BS I am in a new construction place, I do alot of stuff but I do work on the car alot still, hell for awhile I did nothing but tinker with the car(well tinker I mean fix it so I had a vehicle.)

With spring, thinking of installing all new landscaping and some landscping lights(not of that solar BS, going to run wiring and everything) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

FYI, I just got news that Virus V2.0 is done. ;)

I should be getting pictures tomorrow. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool
                                03 GTP Sedan<br />Pulley Boys Qwik Change hub and 3.4 pulley NGK TR6s Blue Taylor wires Hyper suck 160 stat FWI with 9\" cylinder K&N 11.9\" Rotors KVR pads Clear Front Corners Tint13.56 @ 101.21 mph 2.02 60\' <br />Best 60\' 1.97 on Eagle RS-As

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X