Ugh, damnit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, damnit

My sister just got a call from her friend. A girl down the street just died today from meningitis. I can't believe it, my sister remembered seeing this girl at school today.

What sucks really bad is that this is the 3rd student to die from her high school/my old HS in the past month. The first kid shot himself on August 13th, then this girl died in her sleep Sept 8th, and now this girl is dead today. I don't know how my sister can take it, she knew all 3 of them. Every year that I went, one kid has died every year.

I have a feeling this is going to be a ****ty year for the kids at my high school. Makes me glad to be getting away from this damn town :(
    *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

damn man, I'm sorry to hear that.
    This has been a wierd year for some reason.
    New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
    RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
    crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
    The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

hey man...sorry to hear that..i know how it feels..i have lost 4 people in the past 2 years..2 from high school and 2 from my gradeschool class. and isnt meningitis the one that has no symptons, or is that the one with flu-like symptons? or am i way off altogether?
      1993 Olds Cutlass Ciera(The White Devil)3.3L V6 (gone)<br />New Car:2002 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 (The White Bull)

Comment

Holy ****. Get vaccinated, but you can't protect yourself from all the strains. IIRC.
        <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

I got vaccinated in June, so I'm good. My sister and the rest of the damn school is the one who needs the vaccine.

I doubt anyone will show up tomorrow to the HS.
          *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

dang, im sorry. i remember when my sisters where going to school here, the kids were dropping like flies
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I was in the hospital for 5 days with that couple years ago
              lost 35lbs and all the muscles in my legs since I couldnt walk for like 3 weeks, my mom had to almost carry me to the doctors
              sucky disease
              and btw spinal taps are awful
              millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Kids dropping like flies...

The popular thing to do in my high school was to get drunk and go for a ride with your friends.
                www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X