Any Clemson fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Clemson fans?

Looking forward to the game this saturday! Any of you making the trip to Kyle field? I really wish Clemson would have beat GT because now you all are just going to be a little ticked off coming into this weeks game, but hopefully our defense got a little inspiration from last weeks first shutout at Kyle field since '98 (yes, even though its just wyoming). Anyways, my gut tells me Clemson-31/A&M-24, but of course I'm hoping for the opposite.

<--Born and raised in Clemson!

They really do need to tighten up their defense if they want to do anything this year. Against GT last week, as well as Wake Forrest the week before, it was missed tackle after missed tackle. If they get their defense together, they'll be looking good!

Just saw your sig... your TA numbers are very similar to mine.. what cam/stall do you have, and what other mods?
    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Ya I didn't get to see much of the GT/Clemson game, but I did see part of the 3rd/4th quarters.

The cam is the MTI B1 (222/222 .566/.566 114) pretty mild, I wussed out right before the install because I had a C2 in hand, but was afraid of the 112 lsa on my automatic. It worked out nice though and sounds pretty good. The torque converter is the SuperYank3500 which has a 1.6str so its not too much of a beast off the line, but I've still cut a couple 1.7's.... the 'verter works really well throughout the powerband though because of that.

other mods: direct-flo intake, FLP longtubes, MTI comp. programming, stock 3.23 gears :(

[ September 13, 2004, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: TheBeast ]

Comment

I'm living in Greenville right now, but go to Georgia Tech - had tickets to the damn game but my car broke down so I didn't make it!!! ARGH!!!

But what an awesome game! It was great to see all the Clemson people's faces I worked with this morning at work.

Go Yellow Jackets!
        - Mike<br /><br />Pewter 2001 Pontiac Firebird<br />Bone stock<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/nighteye\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/nighteye</a>

Comment

A little payback for the wooping we (GT) got last year. I was there suffering till the very end.

GO TECHIES!
          Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X