Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Break!

PANAMA CITY FL!

I leave Saturday the 11th and come back Saturday the 18th. I'm pretty excited, I know Panama City can get a little out of hand, and I'm looking forward to it. Anyone ever been there during spring break?

Anyone else going on vacation?
    -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Daytona! Oh, wait. :(
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

I'm not going anywhere this year. I am working in my friend's body shop.

Check this out, I worked there for about 3 years but quit when I was getting too busy with school. I talked to him the other day about painting my car (the whole passengers side and roof have pealing clear coat and the front bumper was cracked when I bought it :mad: ) and he said if I come in and help him out during the week of spring break he would take care of all the paint and body work PLUS give me black rally stripes!! (my car is white).

I will have pics up as soon as its done. I dont have a car domain page yet cuz its only stock, nothing to show off.

Right after it gets painted it goes to our friends at the muffler shop for the headers and exhaust then a week later it goes to a speed shop for a Comp GT2 cam and complete valvetrain.

Once the cam is done and tuned, I will install fuel pump and the nitrous...then have it tuned again. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] :D
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

You should get the XP hot cam for that nitrous setup. It is a nice nitrous cam that makes some good power. The GT2 cam though is a good NA cam and you will like that one too if you mainly are NA and barely use the nitrous
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Is there a big price difference? Hmmmm. Now you have me thinking. They only referred the GT2, I am going to ask about the XP. Thanks.
          sigpic
          1997 Camaro RS A4
          2006 Chevy Colorado
          2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

I didn't think anyone else had Spring Break this time of year besides my school. They only do it because they don't want everyone in town on St. Patrick's Day. I'm probably not going anywhere being that nobody else from home has the same break as me, but I need a break anyways.
            <a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/New/IMG_0085.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Black 2002 Camaro M5</a>-SS takeoff muffler, B&M Ripper, K&N Filter, 35/20% tint, Infinity speakers, Viper alarm, perpetually breaking clutch return spring mod. 15.49@90.15<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/P14.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">Pewter 2002 Firebird M5 (Dad\'s Car)</a>

Comment

Lake of the Ozarks in Missiourri!
              Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

ORLANDO AND KISSIMEE!!!

working :(
                -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
                  by the way how bad is bike week?

I heard 500,000 people, and everyday I am seeng like 40 bikers on 417
                  -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Robber's Cave State Park for a few days then might head into the Ozarks in Arkansas
                    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I'm going to wonderful Columbus, Ohio. I'll be departing from Columbus, Ohio on the 16th at 3 PM, and arriving at 3 PM on the 16th.

I'm not doing crap except redoing all the electronics an 80's Stratocaster I just bought and playing NCAA football on my Playstation 2.

It's cheap.
                      *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
                        by the way how bad is bike week?</font>[/QUOTE]Not as many bikes as in the past, but the traffic still sucks. Everybody drives 15 mph under the speed limit. A 5 minute drive the other day took me 30 minutes. Thank god they're leaving.
                        Matt
                        1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                        Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1234:
                          PANAMA CITY FL!

I leave Saturday the 11th and come back Saturday the 18th. I'm pretty excited, I know Panama City can get a little out of hand, and I'm looking forward to it. Anyone ever been there during spring break?

Anyone else going on vacation?
                          i would have been down there in pc the same week as you (this week), but i got arrested about a month ago so that kinda killed my spring break plans. but yeah, pc is pretty wild, i always have a good time when i go down there.
                          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/677137\" target=\"_blank\">2000 White Firebird W68</a> <br />A4, LSD, 3.42 gears<br />Flowmaster muffler, Borla tips<br />TA Hatch, 17\" Chrome Firehawk Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                            by the way how bad is bike week?
                            12 down and counting.

Rob
                            \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                              New Owner!
                              by LETZRIDE
                              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                              1 day ago
                            • ssms5411
                              Little work today
                              by ssms5411
                              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                              2 weeks ago
                            • LETZRIDE
                              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X