how bout dem Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how bout dem Broncos

they look really good tonite, other than the few plays that Jake f'ed up. im really extited to see what they can do this year. i think that they just wrote the book on how to stop the chiefs too, stop the run and the TE and game over.
    Broncos [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] chiefs

GO BRONCOS
    Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Booo we will get you back when you come to KC
    40th Ann GTp 4door

Comment

sounds like ricer talk to me
      "when i get my turbo and wing i'll woop you"
      Fighting Texas Aggie Class 2008<br />3.4 t-top bird<br />K&N cai - Mangaflo 3in catback - 2.5in catco cat - Slect Coils - tb coolant bypass<br /><br />\"no matter how far we\'ve come, i cant wait to see tommrow\" LP

Comment

woo, go broncs [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Comment

Denver's lookin good this year!
          <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Originally posted by MTMike:
            Denver's lookin good this year!
            they are lookin real good this year. with Champ and John, that D is lookin real good. and now that Jake is settled in with the offence [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] if they play the season like they did last night im thinkin playoffs pretty easy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X