Idiotic f'in people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InsaneCamaro:
    No helmet but i didnt hit my head once, im kinda leery bout em ive known about a few who have got hurt or killed because of them.
    How about the hundreds of thousands if not millions they have saved
    1998 V6 Mustang Coupe 5-Speed 12.6 @ 114 : 403rwhp/408rwtq<br />2001 GT Mustang Vert. Auto. 14.1 @ 98 : Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Dan:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by InsaneCamaro:
      No helmet but i didnt hit my head once, im kinda leery bout em ive known about a few who have got hurt or killed because of them.
      How about the hundreds of thousands if not millions they have saved </font>[/QUOTE]here, here...

i recked my dirt bike into a dirt wall doing 75 decked out in helmet, chest protect, and the whole nine yards and all i got was a slight concusion. Its all uncomfortable as hell but it saved my *** many a time.

just dont wanna c anyone get hurt is all...
      !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

wow...the exact same thing happened to me...dunno if you read my post about a month or 2 ago...only difference is I swerved and her bumper slamed into my foot and broke my peg off...I just got the bike, there was no way in hell I was dumping it, was wearing helmet, pants, and jacket, luckily my shoes had steel in the sole of them, still bruised it very bad, and hurts to this day...thats why i sold my bike...leasons get learned the hard way, sorry to hear about it man...I at least got some money for my bike....im guessing you had no insurance??

edit: oh ya ditto for me with the police report...I was in the turn lane and the biatch crossed over a solid white line...yet when the cop spoke to the lady she said she was already in the lane and I tried cutting around her....good luck getting the blame off of you...your a kid (I'm guessing)??...and they are older "adults" in cars of course....good luck man, doubt it will happen though

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X