For those of you against Bush and the war..... This is to you - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you against Bush and the war..... This is to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you against Bush and the war..... This is to you

I have one question.... Have you forgot?

listen below please...
    http://mfile.akamai.com/6713/wma/gle...emember911.asx

I actually just watched some video coverage of the planes hitting the towers. I couldn't help but cry. But, i was so angry. All thos innocent people gone within an instant. If Clinton was pres or if Gore was pres i dont know where the country would be. What Bush did in not listening to the rest of the world and going into the middle east with guns blazing was the most couragous thing to do. the death toll just reached 1000, what was the death toll in Vietnam??? i think just alil less :rolleyes: **** all u bush haters if pussy *** kerry is elected. . . who knos :(
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

?
      I am sorry but I didn't remember anyone ever proving that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. Please don't think that I am against the war or anything but I am against Bush. I am more than happy to see Hussein out of power and the people of Iraq attempting to govern themselves but don't say we had to do it because of 9/11. Maybe YOU have forgotten about claims of WMD's and nuclear purchases from Africa that turned out to be wrong. That was why we went to war. Al Queda (sp?) isn't a country and therefore attacking countries (Iraq, Afghanistan) will not solve the problem of the terrorists. They operate out of several hundreds of different countries in the Middleast, Africa, Asia, etc. Well, we even have cells in the US just sitting around waiting for another opportunity. Would the government launch an invasion against the state of New York just to weed out a minority of suicide bombers? No, right. Then why would we do that to someone else?

Comment

Jerriko--well said.

Also, it is possible to go to war without causing all of your traditional allies (and the rest of the world) to perceive you as gunslinging cowboys. The rest of the world now hates America. Please don't tell me you think that's okay.

Comment

Last night was a great night for cruising with the t-tops off.

:cool:
          <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/red69falcon/\" target=\"_blank\">1969 Falcon</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/81706526iUXWli\" target=\"_blank\">1972 Harley & Misc. Project Pics</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geoci

Comment

1. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
            2. Iran gave aid to the hijackers.
            3. OBL is still free.

We allowed ourselves to be misdirected by an administration with another agenda and 1000 lives were lost following that agenda.

Comment

Amen, Denis. Now this is just my opinion, but I will never be convinced that there wasn't an American somewhere that knew it was going to happen because of the abnormal amount of activity in the stock market within the few hours before it happened.

Another thing to think about.....do you really think the government cares to sacrifice a few hundred people (or even thousands) to try to pull the country out of bad economic times? This goes all the way back to WWII. It has been documented that the bombing of Pearl Harbor was a done deal before it ever happened! The arrangements for the U.S. to give money to rebuild Japan were made a week before they ever dropped the damn bombs!! And hell, look at all the money we've given Iraq to help them rebuild. What's the point in blowing all that sh*t up if they're gonna turn around and give them OUR money to rebuild it?? And you admire Bush for this war crap? With all the money we're giving them, it's not even a war. If you have a problem with someone, you kick their a$$, not lick their butthole!! If Bush wants to show them some "military muscle", send his a$$ on the next plane over there. It wouldn't be any big loss to me......

IMO, the bottom line is this: 9/11 was nothing but a setup to start this whole war deal, which jumps up oil prices, which means Bush makes a fortune becaus the entire family is in oil. Every Bush that has been in office has done it someway or another. "Dubya's" done it, his father did it, and his brother even did it down in Florida. They quit trucking in gas down there 3 or 4 days before the hurricane even got there, creating a "feeding frenzy" for gas and increasing prices, which once again means the Bushs make some money. It all boils down to the almighty buck. And what really pisses me off is the fact that every one of these bastards is already filthy rich.

My heart goes up to NY, my finger goes up to Bush!!!
              2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Yup, fukc the UN & 17 Sanctions against Iraq. Fukc non-compliance w/a ceasefire.

:rolleyes:

And it's 11 Sep, or Sep 11. 911 is an emergancy phone number and a Porsche.
                Maybe YOU have forgotten that they (well, them/used to be) had them. And that they're still out there (probably Syria, but that's that's my opinion only)

The day we were attacked. But then, that happened so long ago, and terrorism is no longer a factor in our lives. Those Russians just cought a bad break. Maybe if they ignore it, it'll go away. That seems to be the American way of life.

edit: And fukc the fact that Pres. Clinton passed up the chance to take "OBL" out, becouse he knew that the next president could raise oil prices.
                1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                  Yup, fukc the UN & 17 Sanctions against Iraq. Fukc non-compliance w/a ceasefire.

:rolleyes:

And it's 11 Sep, or Sep 11. 911 is an emergancy phone number and a Porsche.
                  Maybe YOU have forgotten that they (well, them/used to be) had them. And that they're still out there (probably Syria, but that's that's my opinion only)

The day we were attacked. But then, that happened so long ago, and terrorism is no longer a factor in our lives. Those Russians just cought a bad break. Maybe if they ignore it, it'll go away. That seems to be the American way of life.

edit: And fukc the fact that Pres. Clinton passed up the chance to take "OBL" out, becouse he knew that the next president could raise oil prices.
                  No, the American way of life, at least as far as our government goes, is to grab every dollar they can while they're in office. If our government gave a damn about us, we'd stop sending BILLIONS overseas to feed starving people when we've got people in the U.S. living under interstate overpasses!! I mean, come on...do you ever see any of those a$$holes sending us any money? Hell no! We should be like these other countries and mind our own damn business. And like I said before, why in the hell are we sending Iraq money when we're supposedly at war?

And don't even get me started on the American economy. The first President Bush was bad enough with NAFTA. Now we're gonna open up free trade with China next year when they've been screwing us on patent and trademark violations for years! I'm telling you, our govenment is killing our economy. They're selling out all our jobs and sending all our money overseas. I thought these were educated people that we've been electing...
                  I normally swing toward the Republican side of things, but Bush is nothing but a f*cking embarrassment to any American with any sense whatsoever.

[ September 12, 2004, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: memphis_raines ]
                  2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Just for the record, right after the "war was won" we found the second largest Al-Qaeda training camp in the northern Iraq. To think Saddam didn't know about it is naive.

The only reason we didn't hear more about it was because it doesn't fit the generally liberal media's agenda.
                    1994 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L V6

Comment

I'll say one good thing for Saddam....he did a lot better job of keeping those jacka$$es over ther under control than Bush ever will. I'm not backing Saddam here, I'm just saying this whole "war" never should have happened. It's just like Vietnem, another classic case of the U.S. sticking its nose where it doesn't belong. If we'd mind our own business, those people might not attack us. It's amazing how our highly educated government officials have never thought of that! If Americans want a "war on terror", that should include sending troops to the White House, because in my opinion, our govenment is as much of a terror as anyone else.

[ September 12, 2004, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: memphis_raines ]

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan:
                        Jerriko--well said.

Also, it is possible to go to war without causing all of your traditional allies (and the rest of the world) to perceive you as gunslinging cowboys. The rest of the world now hates America. Please don't tell me you think that's okay.
                        Totally agree.

Iraq is a waste of troops and resources which should have gone to finding OBL. And the small number of troops and resources being used to hunt OBL were reduced by Bush to support operations in Iraq.

Bush Sr did it right, too bad the son didn't learn anything from that.

I thought that the Republican party would have learned from the Democratic party mistakes of Vietnam. Oh well.

[ September 12, 2004, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: FirebirdGT ]
                        Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

That video is sad, I have never doubted Bush or what he does. My only problem is that the computer I'm on right now made speeds up all sounds played on it, so it sounded like everyone was high on helium or something. We all need to remember what happened that day and not let it happen again. We can't use what happened as a political crutch saying that this person didn't do this or that perosn could have done that. We have never experienced something like this in America (the way it was executed, not that it was an attack), and I don't think there were very many people here that would have known what to do about it. I think that Bush reacted in a proper way, and I support him for what he did. I think given the circumstances, he did the best that he could
                          2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

these days, i could give a rats *** if iraq was apart of 9/11. i never thought it was connected. i knew we went to afghanistan to try to get Osama and pretty much start killing alot of terrorists and thats what everyone wanted. after afghanistan was pretty much taken care of, Bush said Iraq has WD and they are a threat and they are supporting terrorists. so he asked to go and the majority of america supported it cause we were still remembering 9/11. but as soon as it went sour, everyones like i didnt support it and we souldnt be there. whatever, those whos memory has failed and they now dont support the war, you are lying to yourself.
                            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I never supported the Iraqi war. If you are saying I forgot that I originally did, that would not be correct.
                              Matt<br />2000 Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/index.php?\" target=\"_blank\">FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X