So where were you when this event happened.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where were you when this event happened....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sitting in class when the principle came over the con and held a moment of silence. we were baffled so we turned on the tv and watched as the second plane hit. Our teacher started cying as so did others. The rest of that day our school just shut down.
    94 Firebird Formula<br />mods=Flowmasters (glass pack in place of cat), K&N cold air intake,hypertech tuned.

Comment

I had just walked into my typing class and it was on the TV I was like whats going on. I was one of the first people in class so I stopped and stared @ it and I'm like holy ****. I remember that day mainly because it was our schools homecoming week and it was my senior year. I remember because we did a special tribute in band for it and it really wasn't a fun homecoming week. I am glad though that Bush was our president then. I was proud to be an american that day the way everyone banded together.
      2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X