Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Th3 RiCk:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 98goldbird:
    Oh Jeff, I love when you type big words and sound so smart! [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] I have been suspected of DUI back during last Halloween. The officers saw my opened box of Corona in the car, told me how much I've been drinking, I said not a lot, they said how much is that, I said one, if that. They didnt believe me (Who would believe that a 19yr old with an opened box of Corona wasn't drinking) so I was placed on the curb, while they questioned me and asked me if I wanted to take the test. I said, sure, and blew in the machine. I was nervous when the results came because it took the cop forever to tell me what it was until I asked him, and he said......way below the legal limit. I said I told him so, so we chatted for a little longer, (he reminding me of morals and values and whatnot), and I went off on my way home.

So yes, they just make sure people are safe enough to drive, keeping out streets safer. Big example, Randy Kraft. Only reason why he was caught was because he was pulled over by CHP for suspected DUI. When they pulled him over, they saw the body in the front seat.
    I'm suprised he didn't arrest you for possession. Anyone under 21 cannot possess alcohol in the state of Ohio. I wouldn't think it's much different anywhere else. </font>[/QUOTE]In PA, its 21 to drink, 18 to carry.

Comment

Yeah, I had to do a field once.
      Had to watch his finger (i know he was trying to watch my eyes jerk) but he had it held up infront of his bright and flashing lights. Kept losing the finger cause I felt near bling since it was past midnight and I was in night vision mode.

Oh, and I hadn't had anything at all. So I was glad he was doing his job. Then he let me go.
      Your sig is the most important part of your message. Make sure that you list EVERY single thing that you have done to your car so that we can all go \'oooh!\' and \'Ah!\'. Please make your sig consistently longer than anything else you post. Please include your lengthy sig with EVERY single post you make during a reply, even if you only reply with a monosyllable grunt.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X