V6 Mustang Guy Checkin In! **Video Added** - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V6 Mustang Guy Checkin In! **Video Added**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very impressive. You and me would be neck and neck at the 1/4 mark.

Welcome to the board! It won't hurt telling some of the mininformed how some V6 Mustangs get down.
    2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

i love that color on cars. too bad there arent more camaros in that color
      2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Welcome! Wanna race?!?!? [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl:
          If i could find a way to get that 1.6 60' Id take ya :D Im only pulling 2.0s
          1998 V6 Mustang Coupe 5-Speed 12.6 @ 114 : 403rwhp/408rwtq<br />2001 GT Mustang Vert. Auto. 14.1 @ 98 : Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Dan:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shirl:
            If i could find a way to get that 1.6 60' Id take ya :D Im only pulling 2.0s </font>[/QUOTE]Your MPH is the same :D
            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan:
              If i could find a way to get that 1.6 60' Id take ya :D Im only pulling 2.0s </font>[/QUOTE]2.0? that stang is draggin' *** :D
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dan:
                If i could find a way to get that 1.6 60' Id take ya :D Im only pulling 2.0s </font>[/QUOTE]2.0? that stang is draggin' *** :D </font>[/QUOTE]Spinnin.. and cant rev too high either because of my fuel limit. Gotta get those new injectors in.
                1998 V6 Mustang Coupe 5-Speed 12.6 @ 114 : 403rwhp/408rwtq<br />2001 GT Mustang Vert. Auto. 14.1 @ 98 : Stock

Comment

Hey Dan,

I remember you pretty well and even from V6power.net when I use to go there. You got the most awesome V6 Stang. Your like the Stephan here.

Your car was on a couple of Mustang mags right?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Didn't you ditch the 3.8 in favor of a larger V6, like a 4.2 or 4.3 or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
                      Hey Dan,

I remember you pretty well and even from V6power.net when I use to go there. You got the most awesome V6 Stang. Your like the Stephan here.

Your car was on a couple of Mustang mags right?
                      Yeah I had feature articles in 5.0 mag. and Muscle Mustangs.

As for Stefan's question... No I stayed with the old style single-port 3.8. Most guys these days are going with the new style 99+ split-port 4.2s. While the newer engines are making more power stock Im not seeing much of a difference in power when these engines are compared highly modified.

Comment

very nice

Comment

What you need is a good skinny/fatty tire tire setup to get some grip. I hope you aren't running at the track on those wheels and tires in the picture - because thats your prollem right there with the 2.0 60' ... Hell, I've pulled a 2.0 60' .....
                          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
                            What you need is a good skinny/fatty tire tire setup to get some grip. I hope you aren't running at the track on those wheels and tires in the picture - because thats your prollem right there with the 2.0 60' ... Hell, I've pulled a 2.0 60' .....
                            Yup I am because Thats all I have right now.. That and I wanted to prove I had a V6 Mustang that could run 12s in full street trim to a few locals.
                            The chrome cobras with tires are 20 pounds heavier each than stock rims and tires. Dont think I dont know there is a serious issue there [img]smile.gif[/img]
                            Future plans call for those rims to go on my GT and for the V6 to get lighter rims w/ slicks

Comment

hehe - I know ALL about heavy wheels and tires bro. Although my vette rims which are much larger than my stockers, they weigh a few pounds less. But thats just wheel vs wheel. When you have 275-40-18s on the back, that jumps the weight up QUITE a bit. My rear wheels weigh in at 22.5lbs each + those tires.
                              Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

So I recently moved to Abingdon, but haven't seen your car on the street yet...
                                When's the next time you are bringing it out?

Where are all the good shops around here, etc?

Thanks!
                                Your sig is the most important part of your message. Make sure that you list EVERY single thing that you have done to your car so that we can all go \'oooh!\' and \'Ah!\'. Please make your sig consistently longer than anything else you post. Please include your lengthy sig with EVERY single post you make during a reply, even if you only reply with a monosyllable grunt.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X