Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majeskyb:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 12secondv6:

Let me make 1 comment though.... anyone involved in this thread... are you willing to say 100% of your life you abide by EVERY single LAW out there???

Eliminating a catalytic converter ia breaking the law

Nuff said
    Not in florida [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Well it is illegal, but they never ever check it. If a cop decided to look and see if you had one, he could right you a ticket. BUt no emissions testing, and how often do cops check if you have a CAT?

Comment

Originally posted by memphis_raines:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by memphis_raines:

Hey guys hook me up with names addresses and numbers, I can get $1500 reward per person pirating stuff [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
      That's a sh*tty thing to do. Roll over on people and squeal for a few bucks. We have people like that around here......THEY'RE CALLED WHORES!!! </font>[/QUOTE]To me, being a sellout snitch about something that trivial is a lot worse than pirating movies. It's called integrity, son, check into it....
      </font>[/QUOTE]so i guess me workin a few narc cases for the local pd makes me a "sell out snitch" huh? as for integrity... who has more, the guy who looks the other way when someone breaks the law?; or the one who decides to give the le boys a helping hand by pointing them in the right direction. i dont see communities giving out good citizen awards to people because "im not gonna be no sellout 'ya know"

as for buyin the dvds... hell yeah 5 bucks better believe it [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
      havent you sen the southpark take on the copyright madness??
      <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/fantomfreke\" target=\"_blank\">http://cardomain.com/id/fantomfreke</a> <br />** Bad American **<br /><br />*2000 F150 4x4 off road*<br /><a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/fantomfrekesford\" target=\"_blank\">http://cardomain.com/id/fantomfrekesford</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
        So, my brother walks into my room and tosses the Anaconda's 2 movie to me shortly after opening day in the movie theatre's.

I'm like WTF???

Well, he tells me he went to this guy at a huge outdoor swap meet place.

It is right near Giants stadium by me.

He told me perfect quality and cheap... $5 He mentioned the guy had AVP... &lt;---- so wants the movie.

Last Saturday I went with him and met the guy.

Officially he is selling batteries ;) My brother knows him so the guy takes out 2 pieces of white paper folded in half. He won't open them, he allows me/ my bro to open them. It has pictures of all recently released movies that are in the theatre's.

You point to what you want, the guy looks around, reaches into his little duffle bag and VIOLA!

He would not specifically say what he was selling, only points.

I could barely hold in the laughter because I found this whole thing all secretive and shady.

I bought myself the DVD's of AVP, Hell Boy, and Scooby Doo 2 all for $5 each.

I had my bro speak with him about upcoming movies and if it comes out on a Friday.. he will have it on that Saturday.

I know this goes on all over the place.... but the whole scenario was a frigin riot. Sure I could download them off the internet... but I have a CRAP computer, that is still infested with a HELL SPAWN DIESEASE that we are still trying to VANQUISH THE DAMN DEMONS, and I have no DVD burner and no puter skills.

The quality, color, and sound is PERFECT! One thing, on the AVP, the previews were crooked, once the movie started it was all better.

So, resident evil 2 comes out friday..... I may have it on DVD saturday [img]smile.gif[/img] Hee hee hee [img]smile.gif[/img]
        That sounds really wild James!

We don't have that kind of stuff in our small town, well at least I don't know about it! :D

:cool:
        <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/red69falcon/\" target=\"_blank\">1969 Falcon</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/81706526iUXWli\" target=\"_blank\">1972 Harley & Misc. Project Pics</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geoci

Comment

Originally posted by fantomfreke:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:

Hey guys hook me up with names addresses and numbers, I can get $1500 reward per person pirating stuff [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
          That's a sh*tty thing to do. Roll over on people and squeal for a few bucks. We have people like that around here......THEY'RE CALLED WHORES!!! </font>[/QUOTE]To me, being a sellout snitch about something that trivial is a lot worse than pirating movies. It's called integrity, son, check into it....
          </font>[/QUOTE]so i guess me workin a few narc cases for the local pd makes me a "sell out snitch" huh? as for integrity... who has more, the guy who looks the other way when someone breaks the law?; or the one who decides to give the le boys a helping hand by pointing them in the right direction. i dont see communities giving out good citizen awards to people because "im not gonna be no sellout 'ya know"

as for buyin the dvds... hell yeah 5 bucks better believe it [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
          havent you sen the southpark take on the copyright madness??
          </font>[/QUOTE]Ok, let me get this straight....you're claiming that you're a wonderful all-american citizen because you rat out people who are breaking the law, and then say "bootlegged dvd's for 5 bucks? hell yeah better believe it" Why do you snitch on people when you're that eager to break the law yourself? Talk about the pot and the f*ckin' kettle!

But as far as narcs go, if you're dumb enough not to see right through them, you deserve to be caught. I had a friend who used to be in the substance supply industry, and he had one start hanging around, pretending to wanna be his friend and all. It took us about 5 minutes to figure out what was going on. We had a lot of fun running that dumba$$ all over town looking for any kind of proof he could find....lol

[ September 13, 2004, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: memphis_raines ]
          2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X