X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beater get's upgrades

[img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Stock tires are 185 60 15's

I'm stepping it up to an ungodly wide tire!!!

[img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] 195 60 15 Continental CH95's

I looked at 185 60 15 stock replacement tires and they are EXPENSIVE!
    Then I looked at 195 55 15's and 205 55 15's and they are expensive.

So, the 195 60 15's are $61 each instead of almost $100 each :D

Then!!!! We are not done yet!!!

Infiniti REF 6002SI Front
    Infiniti REF 9603I Rear

Speakers.... DIRT cheap through work. MB and Infiniti, Harmon Kardon, JBL have a "working relationship" Think under $100 for all four :D

Neon is getting even SEXIER!!!!!!
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

:::yawn:::
    98 Firebird 3.8l A4<br />Yeah.... It\'s a chick\'s car<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/577098\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/577098</a> <br />car\'s best time: 15.27 @ 88.77<br />AIM: Firebirdchick98

Comment

I need to get rid of the Goodyear LS's that are on my Neon. I made the mistake of shelling out the cash for OEM replacements, not knowing they SUCK!!! So have you been able to drive a while on the new rubber, and if so whaddya think?
      Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

dude, c'mon. get off your high horse for like 2 secs. ugh nevermind
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:

You talking to James, and is it because he actually enjoys his job and gets some benny's as well? No need to hate, my friend. I know you're not happy right now, but c'mon, have some joy for someone! ;)
          Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Um, hopefully this wasn't directed at me.....

I am a car enthusiest.

I like my cars.

I like to learn about other people's rides (v6 f body's and OTHER brands TOO!)

I like to talk about my toys. My job has me directly involved in the automotive field..... I live for this stuff.

If I somehow offended you because my neon is SEXY..... I'm sorry.

Me---&gt; [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] &lt;--- neon haters [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*disclaimer* the smiley above is me making a joke [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Gotta at least get 16's for that thing... even my Savvy Cavvy has 16's (stock).... lol
              2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
              1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
              2011 Cadillac CTS-V
              2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
              2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

****, Shirls Cavie has larger wheels than my 93 Sonoma 4.3! *grumble*

Don't worry. I'll fix that here soon :D I have a set of IROC wheels and a set of original first run Cragar SS's coming my way. mmm, what shoes shall my truck wear today!? :D

How are you liking the continentals? When I first bought my Camaro I had Continentals on there from the previous owner --- they sucked. Haven't really been a fan of their tires since.
                Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

I dont even remember posting that, i think i meant to put it in another thread, I was tired last night
                  Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

its still a neon
                    2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Originally posted by Silv6:
                      its still a neon
                      Good point

Your sig: 9.82 @71 mph 1/8th mile
                      My neon: 10.096 @ 69.27 mph 1/8 mile

Hee hee, I'm right behind you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
                        How are you liking the continentals? When I first bought my Camaro I had Continentals on there from the previous owner --- they sucked. Haven't really been a fan of their tires since.
                        Dunno yet, only have 5-10 miles on them.
                        They are still slippery because they are new.

We shall see. They were cheap :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                          Low Voltage
                          by Vladimir Gecko
                          I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                          19 hours ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          6 days ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          3 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X