trust and betrayal....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trust and betrayal....

A girl who you trust tells you she lied to you about some very important issues. When asked why, she says because she was afraid to lose you if you found out the truth. You're having hard time trusting anything that comes out of her mouth now... you just can't trust anymore. On the other hand, you enjoy spending time with her, because you became attached to her over time. Now you're torn between staying and going. You want to trust, but you can't.

Your course of action?

Wow dude, had the same EXACT problem like a few months ago. After i tried to trust her, and make things normal.....it all just went downhill.

Let it go...

Comment

Be a man, get rid of her.

It might suck right now, but later you'll be happy about it.

Some girl did that to me in high school, I made her cry then didn't talk to her for a few months. ***** learned her lesson tho.
      <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

girl lied to me about some **** too and said the same thing to me

I SAID GOOD-BYE
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Had a similar situation not too long ago. She did come clean which means she takes you seriously and that is a good thing. I have a hard time trusting people, and I had to work hard to trust my girl, but I do now, and it's great. It's really up to you, if she's important to you, you can work it out, if not, don't bother. But she has shown that she really does care about the relationship.
          94 Firebird 3.4 - RIP<br />97 Firebird 3.8 - In the works

Comment

Also everyone realize we don't know in detail what she lied about. We could probably give you better advice if you gave us a little more detail so we know how serious it is. If you don't feel comfortable thats cool, but it would help.
            94 Firebird 3.4 - RIP<br />97 Firebird 3.8 - In the works

Comment

Would help to know what things she'd lie about, but I'm guessing it's personal. If she cheated, run while you have the chance. I took a girl back for doing it for the same reasons you mentioned and she ended up breaking my heart.

Use it as back up, persue someone else. Don't keep it too close with that girl, get her used to friends with benefits. Other girls exist, I found one that loves beer and southpark. :D

Backup use or nothing at all, that's what I'd do. Don't give her the attention she wants if she's gooing to end up hurting you. :cool:
              2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Leave the *****. Trust me best thing to do.
                2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  1 day ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  2 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X