Halo 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shock_core:
    you know? what if all this hype turned out to be wrong? what if halo2 turned out to be a pile of crap... i think i would commit huraikai :sad:
    Ill find out at about 5 tonight. :D

Matt
    \'93 Red 3.4L Camaro<br />Engine: Jet II, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK, Accel Wires, Iridium Plugs, Flowmaster, ASP U/D, 180 Thermo, much more...<br /><br />\'98 Z28 Vert Triple Black A4 Stock for now<br />34000 Miles<br /><br />Not enough room in the sig for my stereo.

Comment

Halo 2 leaked. MS isn't too happy about it.
      2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

post up what you think...halo 2 has been pushed back way to far to suck...if it sucks im personally going to mail my xbox with a bomb in it to bungie
        ----------------------------------<br />|Factory Freak?|Stock|<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v258/NoRiceInside/ProjectCamaro/krissig.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v258/NoRiceInside/ProjectCamaro/krissig.jpg</a>

Comment

if you watched any of the previews and drap its not goign to suck lol look at it,
          www.turbov6camaro.com
          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by KrisXpc:
            post up what you think...halo 2 has been pushed back way to far to suck...if it sucks im personally going to mail my xbox with a bomb in it to bungie
            If you think Halo2 has been pushed back too far to suck, what about Half-Life 2? My God, that game has been DELAYED longer than Halo 2 has been in development... lol!
            Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

grand theft auto san andreas will own halo 2 just like ps2 owns xbox lol
              1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

Comment

GTA is for tools... lol Weak punks who have to live out fantasies of being a "gangsta" through a game with poor controls. Only reason it became popular is for the nerds to live out their OTHER fantasy, which is to get laid... haha!

That oughta get this thread going... ;)
                Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Originally posted by L32Projekt:
                  GTA is for tools... lol Weak punks who have to live out fantasies of being a "gangsta" through a game with poor controls. Only reason it became popular is for the nerds to live out their OTHER fantasy, which is to get laid... haha!

That oughta get this thread going... ;)
                  werd
                  www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

im not one for video games, i actually hate most of them, im one for girls and parties and socializing.

BUT

honestly, Halo 2 will be the downfall of my grades in school. i was addicted to halo last year, and my roomate has had it on order forever. im done.....finished.....im going to fail

from the trailors ive watched, the game is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
                      im not one for video games, i actually hate most of them, im one for girls and parties and socializing.

BUT

honestly, Halo 2 will be the downfall of my grades in school. i was addicted to halo last year, and my roomate has had it on order forever. im done.....finished.....im going to fail

from the trailors ive watched, the game is amazing.
                      this is 911 if you have an problem please wait till til lthe end of this next misson and we might take a break to answer your call.
                      www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

lol.... honestly im not going to knock halo 2 becuase i never played halo at all but i guess the real test will be to see if x box can actually duplicate a good sequal and not be like all there other faliures
                        1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

Comment

Originally posted by therock:
                          grand theft auto san andreas will own halo 2 just like ps2 owns xbox lol
                          gta sucks and ps2 is lame
                          Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

lol.... honestly im not going to knock halo 2 becuase i never played halo at all but i guess the real test will be to see if x box can actually duplicate a good sequal and not be like all there other faliures
                            :eek: [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                            www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Honestly, after I heard that Halo was hitting the Xbox first, and shunned the PC for a temporary exclusive status with the Xbox, I wasn't going to play Halo... at all... EVER. Then I stopped being stubborn and played it in co-op mode with my brother in-law and enjoyed it. You should do yourself a favor and stop being stubborn like I was and play it. It's a pretty good game (I'm not going to say it's the best like a bunch of kids love doing whenever they play a game they like, I don't have AADD and know it's not "the best"). I now own Halo (have for about half a year) and will still play it in single player every once in a while.

Expand your horizons, it's good for you, honest!

Comment

That whole week I will be making some guest appearances at my classes. But a major chunk of december (xmas break) will be playin Halo 2.
                                \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X