Lance Armstrong Rocks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance Armstrong Rocks!!

He did it again not just once, not just twice or three times but seven times! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

I wonder what wheaties he's taking?

I used to be a cyclist a long time ago. That is not an easy sport. You just don't know who you are competing against or who is going to enter.

Armstrong is just awesome. [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

not just that.. he over came testicular cancer that spread to his upper region and to his lungs and ****...

that man is a machine
    96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

Armstrong&gt;any other cyclist

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

man it's so great. but who didn't think that it would happen
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen:
          man it's so great. but who didn't think that it would happen
          lol thats jsut what I said to a coworker this morning
          but he is an animal thats for sure
          millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Its an incredible acheivement, dominating the sport the way he has been. I was kind of suprised that he didnt seem to get the level of media attention that he got competing in #6 last year.
            \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

I race Bicycles and have actually met lance and he is a really great guy and an amazing athelete!!!
              looks bad , runs like hell

Comment

He probably isn't human!

Kick @ss for him though!
                Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                  He probably isn't human!

Kick @ss for him though!
                  we will have to ask Infernal if lance is on his spaceship. :D

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

they're going to have big ol' homecoming celebration for him in Austin, and Austin (like San Antonio) knows how to party [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

but yeah, he's pretty amazing; loves to cycle through the hill country. His name oughtta be Lance Legstrong.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                      He probably isn't human!

Kick @ss for him though!
                      we will have to ask Infernal if lance is on his spaceship. :D </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Priceless!!!!
                      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                        He probably isn't human!

Kick @ss for him though!
                        During his catscans and other tests they noticed that his aorta artery is 3 times larger then that of the average human his size...

Guy is a machine... BUt I will say he was an idiot about the cancer but he is a machine...

he waited till his nut swelled to the size of a orange and he was vomiting blood before he saw docs about it.
                        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by fast95 3.4:
                          I race Bicycles and have actually met lance and he is a really great guy and an amazing athelete!!!
                          ohh yeah, well I have testicular cancer, like Lance armstrong ;)

damn, I think you got the better end of the deal [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

he waited till his nut swelled to the size of a orange
                            Yeah, but when you are riding 450 miles a week pain in that area is common. I saw a show on Discovery channel were they said he thought it was just saddle soreness and he thought nothing of it at first.
                            SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

oh~! my balls are the size of deliciously ripe oranges....i need a new seat. hmm..im vomiting orange mystery goo...goddamn that bycicle seat.
                              The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X