Re did my website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re did my website

I spent all day yesterday making my company website more aesthetically pleasing. Let me know what you think.

BTW, all but the last link on the video samples page are currently dead as I haven't uploaded them yet.

www.onespecialmoment.com
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Very nice!
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Very nice looking, but I might suggest changing the font to something a little more classy, like Verdana. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1234:
        Very nice looking, but I might suggest changing the font to something a little more classy, like Verdana. [img]smile.gif[/img]
        (opinion follows) Right, I see "wedding" and I think girly, scriptish font. The one you have now looks more like a young man's writing. What do young men have to do with weddings? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nice page, though - loaded fast, easy to navigate. Although, visited links were hard to see (purple on black). This might just be my browser settings, I'm not sure.
        www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by asdf1234:
          (opinion follows) Right, I see "wedding" and I think girly, scriptish font. The one you have now looks more like a young man's writing. What do young men have to do with weddings? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nice page, though - loaded fast, easy to navigate. Although, visited links were hard to see (purple on black). This might just be my browser settings, I'm not sure.
          </font>[/QUOTE]Eventually I'm gonna re-work the graphic when I have more time, and have the navigation links more java...the thing is, I need to learn Java [img]redface.gif[/img]

And young men are the ones that have been blinded by teh poon and tricked into marrying.

BTW, When I was thinking of a name for my company MTMike suggested "Ball and chain productions" [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

[ July 25, 2005, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: camaro_speedemon ]
          <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Looks good, Ken!

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
            BTW, When I was thinking of a name for my company MTMike suggested "Ball and chain productions" [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            The truth hurts..... :D [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
            <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X