Dope!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dope!

Any other fans of the band Dope here? I've been listening for a year or 2 and they've become my favorite band. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Less than 1 week until American Apathy comes out!!! [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

they do die mother****er die right?
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

That's them. If you've heard of the music out of my car, you've heard 'em. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      Matt
      Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

I love that song...

I should d/l and check out some of their stuff..
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Look into their cd Life, that's their best (released just after 9/11). Group Therapy was their last cd (2003) and it's not bad either.

Their website has some previews of the upcoming songs. No Way Out is the first one on the site, and it's the whole song.
          Matt

Comment

Yeah I actually have a blue demo tape from them. They are pretty good but thats not really my favorite style of music.
            2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

their ok. im more of a AFI,Anti-Flag, old Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli peppers, The Used , ect. their definatly not bad, they'd probally grow on me a little im sure. but yea, not really my sytle of music either.
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

HAHA I've been listen to them for like 6 years and I can still appreciate what they do. Very very fun to see live, but I'm not really into them anymore.
                There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

Got the CD this morning. 23 song CD, plus a bonus DVD for $9.99! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                  Matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X