• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camaro will LIVE!!!!!!!!!

i get 3600!!!!!!!!! to fix it
    sorry to post whore but im happy!!!

they are going to cut me a check in a few days hopefully tomm. though

will you guys give me some links besides ebay for new carpet and seats!!

this is the extra i am looking to get:
    gfx!
    maybe a ss hood and spoiler but doubt it!!
    and well dunno what else but goodies for sure!! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Congrats, glad to see the gold is still golden.
    <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Ebay is definately your friend. That's awesome.

Nice Camaro by the way.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

congrats! i thought it was a goner.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

cool skip ebay... search boards for a bit. ALWAYS people parting out, and definitely ask if anyone is parting out cars in local sections of boards. Seems like in FL there usually is. Saves money on shipping.

camaroz28.com
          ls1.com
          ls2.com
          ls1tech.com
          fbody.com
          corvetteforums.com
          fuelslut.net
          fullthrottlev6.com

and pprobaly some I missed, probably a good 100,000 f-body owners between all the boards there.

honestly, for the seats and carpet I woudl try cleaning them first.

Pull them and clean the piss out of them see if they come out ok. How much does it cost to rent a carpet cleaner?

My mom has one with an upholstry attachement. If I could spill 2 smoothies. Only wipe it up with a few napkins, then let it sit in the FL sun for a week and then get the rotten cooked fruit smell out of my car before you can do anything.
          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Awesome man, congratulations. Good luck getting everything back up and running [img]smile.gif[/img]
            97 Camaro<br />94 Blazer<br />~

Comment

ok guys i have been talking to some ppl here about how i want to save money and get all my parts!! they were saying that is a bad idea because if shop finds more damages and they have the estimate it will be covered but if i hussle my parts it will not, basically should i take this to a body shop and let them look at it and tell them i want to buy my own hood and ground effects! and could they deduct that out!! oh yeah and new carpets! also i need extra money to cover for my partial system loss!!
              lost:
              solobaric!
              wiring!
              possibly mids and highs not sure though

Comment

well guys it will be towed to a shop in the morning and i am going to (hopefully) get a whole new paint job!! it will be done right so i prolly wont get another hood but i will talk to him and see if i can either get a hood or gfx!!

Comment

They should let you do that with no problem, that is what i did so i could get the mecham on my car.
                  2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X