No announcement yet.

Colts going all the way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9-0 ;)and i am going to cinciatti this weekend gonna be fun [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
    3.73 gears ramair kit flowmaster is no more now BORLA cat-back 3\"catco cat<br />best et w/ flowmaster 14.8 best et w/ open borla 14.62@94mph :)best et w/ open borla and drag radials 14.4 at 96 o yea and a set of pacesetters

Comment

Two weeks, and I am at the Pittsburg game, HOPEFULLY, I get to see Rothlisberger, and not Batch or Maddox throwing the ball.
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Go Bears
        2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

They'll kick the crap outta Cincy :(
          2000 GTP<br />Pulley, Intake<br />ET - 14.02<br />Trap - 97.15

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD.:
            They'll kick the crap outta Cincy :(
            I dunno. Palmer, and Johnson went to a Indy game last year and watched Manning and Harrison to help them in this game (1 year later ) Did you see Johnson gaurentee he WILL not be stopped. Well he don't have to be stopped, when you have Mathis and Freeney stomping your QB [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
            3.73 gears ramair kit flowmaster is no more now BORLA cat-back 3\"catco cat<br />best et w/ flowmaster 14.8 best et w/ open borla 14.62@94mph :)best et w/ open borla and drag radials 14.4 at 96 o yea and a set of pacesetters

Comment

10-0 this was a awsome game to be at [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Unless Rothlisberger is playing in this game coming up, expect the Colts to roll the Steelers. I really have been looking forward to watching Rothlisberger and the Steelers since I got my ticket to that game some time ago. I really think this will be the most important game for the Colts this year..
                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

27-20 Colts over Steelers
                  -Rick<br /><br />Bright White \'95 Firebird Convertible 3.4L A4 - Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back, Zexel Torsen Posi-traction, Black Checkered Stripes, Clear Corners, Misc. Appearance Mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741</a> <br /><br />AIM ID: AxSlane

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X