was there ever an f-body commercial? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was there ever an f-body commercial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverV6firebird:
    How often do you see a Mustang commercial? Cars like that sell theirselves.
    i see mustang commercial all the time. There's one thing i couldn't understood. fbody's were more reliable than mustang; They were faster than v6 mustang . Fbody's broke 300 HP barrier looooong time ago while mustang just broke after decades. Fbody's looked, handled, ran better than mustang. But how come they didn't outsold mustangs???? In this thread we could barely come up with any fbody commercials. i think GM never gave a Sh*t about our cars. They never advertized it good enough and oneday they came to decision that ohh...this car isn't selling good ...lets cut the production line.... is that what happened?

Cars like mustangs doesn't sell themselves ....it's the commercial that sell them. If GEICO never aired any commercial on TV would you know what is GEICO ? it's so sad that a car like Camaro died because of the poor advitising.... by GM..

[ July 20, 2005, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: kala ]
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

i still don't know what it stands for, but as for the f-body not out selling i preffer that. everyone has a mustang, not everyone has a f-body. people see a f-body and there like "thats pretty cool" u see a mustang and its "oh thats cute" i guess people just preffer a cute car.

Comment

Mustangs costed less and there were more models available.(v6, GT, Cobra, Roush, Mach 1, Saleen..) Thats why mustang out sold the F-bodies. I really do not think TV ads had anything to do with it.
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857214\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857214</a>

Comment

Advertising (tv, radio, print) has everything to do with it. Think about how many people buy a brand name cereal instead of the store brand that is much cheap and basically the same product. They buy it because thats what they know not because they want to get the same thing or less for more money.

Comment

Roush's and Saleen's were not "made" by Ford. Those cars were taken to a shop, owned by Roush Industries and whatever Saleen has, stripped down, and rebuild by those two respective builders. And as for cost, I believe the 99-00 V6 F-bodies were actually cheaper to buy than the Mustangs of the same year.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
              "....Z28"

The 2 kids sitting in the bedroom listening to cars go by.

Don't think there'll be any new commercials any time soon. ;)
              I remember that commercial! I thought to myself "what the hell is a Z28?!" Yeah, I was a ford guy years ago.
              1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Omg I forgot all about that commercial! I'd love to see that again.
                <b>1996 Camaro Z28 M6 Convertible</b> Not stock (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2055334\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Wrecked, 3/4/06)</i><br /><b>1995 Camaro 3.4L</b> (<a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/602057\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a>) <i>(Sold, 8/05)</i>

Comment

People buy mustangs because they outgrew their "My little pony" dolls.
                  Jessica :)<br />Kansas: There\'s no place like home...99 Firebird Blown/6lbs, Eaton w/3.42\'s CI headers Z28 Exaust<br />CAI, #36 injectors Intense PCM

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X