Chargers>Patriots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers>Patriots?

Im happy yet stunned that my SD Chargers beat New England, by a lot too.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=251002017

The Patriots did not have a really awsome safety, and former Charger, Rodney Harrison however-also one Tedy Bruschi whom I am unfamiliar with. If they would have played a game changing role, we'll never know. We need Harrison back because the Charger secondary isn't great.
    -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

This game was proof that the almighty Patriots are not as great as they seem. They got molestered like a third world alpaca.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

^^^ same shizz, different season. You sound like all those other Colts fan hating on DA PATS!!!!!!
      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
      94 comero 3.4

Comment

i wouldn't say mogobs is hatin but the patriots are a very good team. i also think i heard they didnt have a few starting cornerbacks along with harrison and bruschi , who were captains i belive for the defense to help lead and rally the team.

i think he only meant that a team can be really good but don't act like they are unbeatable even against a team that is rated to be not that great-plus good teams only last as long astheir players, look at the 49er's , steve young and rice were awsome together but now the 9ers suck
        -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Well, there are three things that make the NFL great.

1. Salary Caps
          2. Aged players become less dependable
          3. New players are picked up early in the draft
          bad teams.

With these three things becoming a factor AGAINST NE, the league is catching on. Billicik is getting too used to the players he has now, but is really unable to mold the newer players into the NE scheme, most notably Ben Watson. And with teams on NE's schedule that have seen how the team plays game after game, those other rivals are catching on to the gameplan they lay out.

I will tell you now that NE will not be in the Superbowl, and might even have a hard time making the playoffs.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

I agree^^^. New England wont make it in the super bowl, I do think they will make the playoffs though. There are several teams this season, that werent too hot last season, that I think have a shot at the super bowl this year.
            -Rick<br /><br />Bright White \'95 Firebird Convertible 3.4L A4 - Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back, Zexel Torsen Posi-traction, Black Checkered Stripes, Clear Corners, Misc. Appearance Mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741</a> <br /><br />AIM ID: AxSlane

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th:
              blah blah blah
              Originally posted by 95FirebirdConvertible:
              blah blah blah
              haters, all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!
              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                ^^^ same shizz, different season. You sound like all those other Colts fan hating on DA PATS!!!!!!
                Heheh one of those fans would be ME [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] !!! Those dam Pats are going down this year!!!
                1999 Black V6 Camaro<br />Website: <a href=\"http://midnight-maro.freestarthost.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://midnight-maro.freestarthost.com</a> <br /><br />CAI,Lid,K&N,SLP LM, Powerdyne, Shift Kit, 160* thermo, and gauge pillar w/gauges.. Sittin in the garage: RKSport Headers, Carsound Cat, LSD, Fuel Pump, GTP Injectors, 3.73\'s

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mogobs30th:
                  blah blah blah
                  Originally posted by 95FirebirdConvertible:
                  blah blah blah
                  haters, all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry for my blahs, I was basically trying to say that New Englands sucks right about now. And Brady got beat like a *****.....lol
                    -Rick<br /><br />Bright White \'95 Firebird Convertible 3.4L A4 - Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back, Zexel Torsen Posi-traction, Black Checkered Stripes, Clear Corners, Misc. Appearance Mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741</a> <br /><br />AIM ID: AxSlane

Comment

WHO DEY!
                      RedlineVSix

Comment

Flaming piles of emu crap&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g t;Chargers&gt;Patriots
                        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                          WHO DEY!
                          "Dey" arenot the winners of the following SUper Bowls: 2001 (XXXVI), 2003 (XXXVII), 2004 (XXXIX)

or any other Super Bowl.
                          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X