I'm so glad i worked the 4th of july.. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so glad i worked the 4th of july..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so glad i worked the 4th of july..

On the way to work it kinda started backfiring under high RPMS. Then it it started not starting had no spark. Heard all the 3.1 2.8 3.4 and 3.8 had this problem because the ignition module gets too hot from the engine, so i changed it the Ignition module at work in 30 mins..
    so i maybe cleared 80 after taxes...
    Spent $70...
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

i have no idea what you just said
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

I'm sorry pretty much i had to work the 4th for someone, i made around 80 after taXES, but going to work my ignition module started going on...
      So i had to spend 70 fixing my damn car ..
      New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

So you made 10 dollars....nice.
        WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Triple W:
          So you made 10 dollars....nice.
          exactly lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X