A Weight GAIN plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Weight GAIN plan?

It's about that time again for me to start working out while I have the time and motivation. My girlfriend is out of the country so I have a lot of time to...well, just work, drink, and smoke. I'm cutting out the greenery along with slowing down with cigarettes. Being stuck at 5'10 145 is just starting to annoy me. I'm hoping if I get on the right regiment I should be able to conquer my quick metabolism. With that being said...

What would be a great weight gain diet to start? I know pasta ranks up there always, but what else? Any supplements I should pick up at GNC after work today? Please make suggestions. I really wanna start this plan up while I have the motivation to do so. If anyone could, please post some good weight-gaining tips along with any righteous supplements that'd help out.

Thanks in advance. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Originally posted by epic:
    It's about that time again for me to start working out while I have the time and motivation. My girlfriend is out of the country so I have a lot of time to...well, just work, drink, and smoke. I'm cutting out the greenery along with slowing down with cigarettes. Being stuck at 5'10 145 is just starting to annoy me. I'm hoping if I get on the right regiment I should be able to conquer my quick metabolism. With that being said...

What would be a great weight gain diet to start? I know pasta ranks up there always, but what else? Any supplements I should pick up at GNC after work today? Please make suggestions. I really wanna start this plan up while I have the motivation to do so. If anyone could, please post some good weight-gaining tips along with any righteous supplements that'd help out.

Thanks in advance. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    Get lazy! Probably not the healthiest way, but just lay around and eat late at night. Or option #2, go down to GNC and tell them your goal. They'll give you plenty of options. People try to gain weight all the time, so you're not going the one weirdo in GNC asking how to put pounds on instead of taking them off. Heck, I went from 6' 117 lbs my soph year in high school to 6' 180 lbs when I graduated. Just get lazy. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

4000 calories and a good night's sleep. if you're walking around without something to eat, get something. mix ice cream into any meal replacement shake you've got. buy some mag 10.

an old timer once told me something that i stick by. the most important things when exercising are : </font>
      • diet</font>
      • sleep</font>
      • actual exercise</font>

in that order.

Comment

go here and read, dont waste your time with meaningless routines before you realize what you need to do to REALLY grow.

www.bodybuilding.com and http://www.exrx.net/index.html

And for exercises: http://www.exrx.net/Exercise.html
        Lenore<br />Red 1996 Camaro 3.8L M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series, Pro-5.0 Shifter

Comment

High Calorie intake, 1g of protien per lb of body weight a day or more. More smaller meals instead of less larger ones. Lots of protien, lots of carbs (pasta) if you're trying to pack weight on fast. Drink LOTS of water. Lift regualarly.

Wash rinse repeat!

Comment

Lots of Pizza and naps right after.
            WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

eat all the carbs you can get...pasta is probably one of the best ways to do that
              also go to GNC and get a big thing of Weight Gainer and make a shake when you wake up and make a milkshake w/ weightgainer,ice cream, milk, Oreos(its good) and whatever else you want drink this right before you go to sleep
              also dont forget your normal 3 meals a day
              1994 white Firebird M5<br />Flowmasters, CAI, 3.73s, LSD, coated pacesetters, eibach pro-kit, bilsteins, hurst shifter, JVC stereo, 18\" C5 vette wheels, Kuhmo Ecsta ASX rubber<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/744299\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/744299</a> <br /><br />Coming Soon: Turbo!

Comment

for every pound of body weight eat that amount of protein in grams a day, if you are working out very hard [img]smile.gif[/img]
                2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Weight gain???

Hold 2 45 pound dumb bells [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                  Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                  nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                  2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                  2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

dont take weight gainer, w/that you could put on so much you regret it, just eat and eat and eat and eat and then eat some more....when i try to gain weight, i eat until i cant eat every mean plus eat a lot at night before i go to bed, doing that gets old but it works...
                    <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

Just workout and eat healthy. Don't make it complicated.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

I used the GNC weight gainer and it worked awesome, I went from 150 to 175 in 6 months and I'm still in great shape. Go to GNC
                        \"I\'m going to torment you beyond the end of time, and hit you with a steamroller!\"

Comment

be lazy.. mua haha
                          ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

I was just thinking.. you must be pretty young, cuz once you hit your 30's it gets hard to keep weight off unless you do a lot of cardio. I'd say lift weights and eat a lot of protein (like I said before). :D
                            2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                            1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                            2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                            2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                            2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X