cops busting cars at the entrance of a drag strip - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cops busting cars at the entrance of a drag strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cops busting cars at the entrance of a drag strip

my sis in florida told me tonight that a friend of hers was in line at a track there in florida waiting to get in and he told her that there were cops at the entrance of the track check cars to see if there legal. i guess stuff that is visible. i was like :eek: . if i had a 10 second SS or something and i didnt need to trailer it and i just drove it there just to get caught for not having a street legal car. i think its kind of wrong. ofcourse alot of people racing at the track arent going to be legal. im not going to trailer my 15 second v6 just cause my cat isnt legal or something. i asked her what track but she didnt know nor did he tell her where.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Thats gay, but alot of tracks have cops now. I'v never seen anyone get a ticket, but they do sit around.

Comment

i have never seen a cop at the track other than at the actual strip keeping drunks from fighting and people off the wall

Comment

MustangEater, your in florida, is this a new trend over there

Comment

Not that I know of...

this happening at OSW Shane?

I am thinking of hitting up the track wednesday so we will see, but that depends how this turns out...
          http://www.weather.com/weather/detail/32828?dayNum=1

Where in FL is your sister?

[ July 06, 2004, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: MustangEater8251 ]

Comment

she lives in Ft. Walton Beach. so im guessing it was the nearest track but i couldnt be sure. im going to see her on the 23rd so i'll be there early morning on the 24th. you wanna come say whats up? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
              she lives in Ft. Walton Beach. so im guessing it was the nearest track but i couldnt be sure. im going to see her on the 23rd so i'll be there early morning on the 24th. you wanna come say whats up? ;)
              Not sure of the tracks up there but I can tell you I won't be cruising by to say whats up...

Florida is a big state and you are going to be like 500+ miles away [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i know, i was just playin

Comment

if you guys were still doing the meet on the 23rd weekend, i would have brought the girl and run her with you guys

Comment

if you guys were still doing the meet on the 23rd weekend, i would have brought the girl and run her with you guys
                    Would have been cool but worked out for the majority better for the 16-18th...

Comment

yeah, i read all the stuff about the meet. i plan on moving to florida in about 2 to 3 years so i'll get to a meet sometime [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:

Where in FL is your sister?
                        Thats not the first question you're supposed to ask. First you're supposed to say is your sister hot, and if he says yes then that means 2 things
                        1.) hes a ****in' perv for saying his sisters hot
                        2.) THEN you ask where she is in FL [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] :D kidding.
                        White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Comment

at my local strip they dont even check to see if you have a liscense before you race and the inspection is: TrackOfficial:"hey man, your cars not gonna fall apart half way down the strip is it?"
                          Driver:"i sure hope not"
                          TrackOfficial:"alright, here put this sticker on your windshield. You pass"

i love our drag strip lol
                          1994 white Firebird M5<br />Flowmasters, CAI, 3.73s, LSD, coated pacesetters, eibach pro-kit, bilsteins, hurst shifter, JVC stereo, 18\" C5 vette wheels, Kuhmo Ecsta ASX rubber<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/744299\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/744299</a> <br /><br />Coming Soon: Turbo!

Comment

I think its dumb when you see the cops parked outside waiting for someone to do something when they leave. that always pissed me off
                            Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

my sis in florida told me tonight that a friend of hers was in line at a track there in florida waiting to get in and he told her that there were cops at the entrance of the track check cars to see if there legal. ...

...i asked her what track but she didnt know nor did he tell her where.
                              Those are some good reliable sources..
                              94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X