how to pick a pair of sunglasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to pick a pair of sunglasses?

How do you know how to pick a good pair of sunglasses, i want some that work good and also LOOK good, because dif pairs of glasses look different (better or worse) on different people. I'm looking at some oakleys and for that amount of money i want to make sure they work good and look good.
    White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Take one guy friend and one lady friend with you (people who's opinions you trust), try them on, you look in the mirror and see if you like them, and have both of them give their oppinions.
    RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
      Take one guy friend and one lady friend with you (people who's opinions you trust), try them on, you look in the mirror and see if you like them, and have both of them give their oppinions.
      Cant exactly do that if you buy them online.
      White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Trunks:
        How do you know how to pick a good pair of sunglasses, i want some that work good and also LOOK good, and dif pairs of glasses look different (better or worse) on different people. I'm looking at some oakleys and for that amount of money i want to make sure they work good and look good.
        take a look at the oakley twenty XXs, i got a pair last yr and i still have em they look great and feel great, they are like "one" with my face lol
        \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Make a print out of them and tape them to your face.
          WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
            Cant exactly do that if you buy them online. </font>[/QUOTE]then don't buy them online ;)
            1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Cant exactly do that if you buy them online.
              now see, you didnt say that. for online do what triple W said and repeat what i said
              RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Trunks:
                Cant exactly do that if you buy them online. </font>[/QUOTE]then don't buy them online ;) </font>[/QUOTE]no stores in wisconsin....****ing wisconsin

Comment

Cant exactly do that if you buy them online. </font>[/QUOTE]Drop by a Sunglass Hut or some place that carries the same ones you are thinking about buying and try them on there, no charge for that. Then you can get online pricing and the benifits of being in a retail location....might work
                  -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Originally posted by Triple W:
                    Make a print out of them and tape them to your face.
                    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

i suppose i could always order pairs and then return them if i dont like them
                      Internet and telephone orders
                      Satisfaction guaranteed: Your satisfaction with our product is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, just return it within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Any item returned must be in its original condition and in its original packaging. A full refund will be applied to your original purchase credit card for the price of the item(s) returned that meet these conditions.

Comment

Now go out and get yourself some big black frames
                        With the glass so dark thay won’t even know your name
                        And the choice is up to you cause they come in two classes:
                        Rhinestone shades or cheap sunglasses
                        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68:
                          huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68:
                            Lyrics to a song I presume?
                            -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Or just go to the lost and found at your work, usually have 20-30 pairs in there find a pair you want, spray them down with disinfectant, and where them.

Or in my case, where them for 3-4 days and lose/break them, and repeat step 1.

Last pair of sunglasses I bought I lost within 48 hours.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X