Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy or Sell on this one?

96 RS
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

too much in my opinion. maybe 4000.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Ya $4000 for the smart internet buyer who knowns the value of the cars, and knows all details about it ya know..... but to the unsuspecting father who buys it for his daughter or son, they may thinks its a steal.

Acouple years ago before F-bodies became really hot, my neighbor could get LT1s fairly cheap with low milage. I think value has gone up and people seem to be upping the price on some of these cars, espcially LS1s.
      \'98 z28<br /> <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all</a>

Comment

Originally posted by greatsave9:

Acouple years ago before F-bodies became really hot, my neighbor could get LT1s fairly cheap with low milage. I think value has gone up and people seem to be upping the price on some of these cars, espcially LS1s.
        Damn! I thougt it was just me, I swear it seems like the value has jumped a bit over the last year or two. I'm selling mine and I've been looking to see what they are going for. If he can get that I should be in the same range. The mileage on that baby is nice though I might add, I've got like 110k.
        -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

6K isnt TOO bad. I got mine with 56K on it for 4500, but seriously, cars like mine around me go for about 6. i got a helluva deal on it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X