trying to let the american soldier killers go - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trying to let the american soldier killers go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to let the american soldier killers go

right now the iraqi gov. is trying to come up with something to stop terrorist by letting them off by justifying it. there saying that the americans were an ocupping force and it would be justified because of it. i hope i told the story right. but i think if that goes through, we should dump there asses right then and let all the terrorists pull them apart like dogs going after a piece of meat. i support all this war crap and the support and rebuilding of that hole but i think they are forgetting how put them there. i say leave them or blow them up and harvest the glass. :D

if someone could put up a link to some news website telling it in detail that would be great. i dont feel like i told the story right :shrug:
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

I never understood how we could "save" someone from themselves, sounds like the hero thing to do-but is it possible? Guess not huh?

I have a younger brother about to enter the Army and a friend who's a Marine and leaves to go there next week-I just hope none of the lives broken and lost don't go in vain..........Help Iraq????Never understood it. Help America's $$$$$ and "rape" them for their most valuable economic resouce-sounds about right to me"
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Its an endless circle - we cant just go over there and solve their problem for them. The World doesnt work that way.

Comment

we can solve the problem....BOOM...
        RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
          we can solve the problem....BOOM...
          thats what im thinking right about now

Comment

Do you seriously think that wouldnt create more/worse problems?

Comment

Actually we can go over there and solve their problems for them. HOWEVER it will never actually happen because every nation in the world begs the US for help and then hates us because we are helping them. Isolationism was the US's greatest idea.
              00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli:
                Do you seriously think that wouldnt create more/worse problems?
                i definatly didnt expect anything nor am i surprised by this

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
                  Actually we can go over there and solve their problems for them. HOWEVER it will never actually happen because every nation in the world begs the US for help and then hates us because we are helping them. Isolationism was the US's greatest idea.
                  we can go over there and solve the problem by taking over for good and hording all the oil and im sure it would be good for the economy cause americans would start buisnesses over ther to support the oil company workers. we could have 51 states :D and however many provinceses*(spelling :shrug:) we have

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
                    Yah, did us great in WWII didn't it?
                    <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

Well actually in WWII we weren't really being isolationists. WWII we picked a definited side and supported them. WWI was the only example of us actually using isolationism and neutrality, untill we finally entered the war.
                      00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                        [/qb]
                        we can go over there and solve the problem by taking over for good and hording all the oil and im sure it would be good for the economy cause americans would start buisnesses over ther to support the oil company workers. we could have 51 states :D and however many provinceses*(spelling :shrug:) we have [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hell, at this point could it hurt?
                        -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X