WTF-This is just a little disturbing - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF-This is just a little disturbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF-This is just a little disturbing

I was surfing the net earlier and found a disturbing little website called www.seemerot.com

They put a camera in some woman's casket and it's sending a live feed to the internet. She's been under for a little over a year...not much as happened.

In the olden days they used to tie a string from the corpse's finger to a bell above the grave that would alert people if that person was buried alive or not. But i don't think that is where this is headed. They just want to show decomp on the internet.....how disturbing.

IF YOU DO WANT TO VIEW THIS FOR YOURSELF DON'T DO IT AT WORK....IT'S HAS ADULT THEMED POP UPS ON IT.
    1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28<br />1987 Buick Grand National

????

How freaky would it be if the body started to move in a year or two?
    <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

Pay a visit to deadmart.com, or rotten.com, or weird picture archive.

Comment

Your hair and nails still grow after you are dead. I've also heard that sometimes right after you die your nervous system is still going, so you twitch and stuff.

I don't think I could handle working in that business.

Comment

Dead people can also burp and fart. The trapped gas has to go somewhere. If you confine them into a closed airtight space like bury them without a coffin or without embalming them, the corpse will explode under the ground lol.
          00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

God help us, that's macabre.

Comment

since it's NWS I won't click it, but I DO know that is desturbing, yet entertaining (when drunk) is Bumfights.
              The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelley:
                Your hair and nails still grow after you are dead. I've also heard that sometimes right after you die your nervous system is still going, so you twitch and stuff.

Actually your hair and nails do not continue to grow after you are dead. The moisture in your skin dissappears and your skin dries out, thus shrinking it giving the appearance of longer hair/nails [img]smile.gif[/img]
                Soon to be Mommy!<br />2005 Honda Pilot EX-L

Comment

Originally posted by cassie:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shelley:

Actually your hair and nails do not continue to grow after you are dead. The moisture in your skin dissappears and your skin dries out, thus shrinking it giving the appearance of longer hair/nails [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Study a lot of dead people do we?
                  <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

She's right tho.... http://www.snopes.com/science/nailgrow.htm
                    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] this is awesome, made me hungry. I love how bodies stay nice when not exposed to air and the atmosphere, You wanna see a nasty body check one out thats been rotting in the sun for about a week. mmmm good
                      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

That is just too freaky
                        New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
                        RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
                        crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
                        The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

It aint right. I wonder if this person requested this? If they didn't then it aint right.
                          I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Really Weird.
                            WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X