insurance questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance questions

well i posted that my camaro was hit by a tree etc etc, what should i ask the insurance company, is there any particualr thing i need to ask, or ne suggestions for the best to benefit me, thanks for all the help, i know they are going to try to be stingy with all the hurricane claims going to happen, also how do they value my car!! like as in nada.com you have trade in, private party and retail!! does any of that matter!!

my suggestion... if you can... put stockers on take your zr1s, and swap your lid, swap in your stock audio stuff.

unless you reported them to your company and you are pretty sure they will reimburse it.

other then that, its all I know [img]smile.gif[/img]
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

the rims will be covered as soon as i can find receipts, anything i can get receipts for is covered, so what you are all saying to get what i want off of it and not buy it back, my plan was to buy it back and get everything i wanted and then part it out, or would that be a hassle!!

Comment

depends on what they offer...
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

well i have about 1800 worth of receipts i wonder how that will work??

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X