• Time
  • Show
Clear All

fine then, Science Bless the USA!
    RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
      fine then, Science Bless the USA!
      it doesnt rhyme, nor does it go with what america was founded on....remember the military intelligence, weapons, armor, etc...that science created didnt win any of our wars....no, no, no....thank god for everything....you get my point?....not trying to be a dick, just saying give the PEOPLE some credit.....not something thats written down in a fairy tale book

oh and once again...your following the lead of others....

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

actually i'm not following, i'm being sarcastic [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
        RedlineVSix

Comment

I won't thank "god" for anything. I will however thank the people that did all this. Btw if your a religious person and don't capitalize the term "god" its very funny to people like me ;)
          00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

GOD bless America.

No matter who/what you think he/she is.
            The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 [deployed]:
              GOD bless America.

No matter who/what you think he/she is.
              [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
              -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

I like to call it a crutch lol. (Edit: Don't start a flame war about my comment thats my last one on that subject)
                00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by nikon:
                  you say 98's song sucks, it the only one that doesnt blab about god....god bless this, god bless that...**** that, there is no god....god was made up to answer the questions science couldnt.....
                  Originally posted by ReodDai:
                  I won't thank "god" for anything. I will however thank the people that did all this. Btw if your a religious person and don't capitalize the term "god" its very funny to people like me
                  Every religion has a supreme being they worship, some have many. So I'm not just refering to the Christian God, father of Jesus Christ. With that said, why do you think there is no God? Explain to me how everything was created? There has to be a beginning somewhere? Sorry to hijack the thread. I just want to hear their reasons.
                  1998 A4 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

e-mail me or IM me at ReodDai68 if you want to discuss this further. Keep it out of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
                      e-mail me or IM me at ReodDai68 if you want to discuss this further. Keep it out of this thread.
                      I must say you handled that well...

-Scott
                      -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Originally posted by Christian:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ReodDai:
                        I must say you handled that well...

-Scott
                        </font>[/QUOTE]very well.

btw, if you guys happen to still be talking about this, IM me: jdowney951
                        1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

why must it be e-mailed....the existence of god cant be discussed? do you think it will get out of hand...unless someone jumps in and tells me to commit suicide, then its all good....either way in my defense, I was brought up a christian with church and religion shoved down my throat....now believe me I have no problem with religion, it taught me to be a good person, yada yada yada....you must admit, its a little hard to believe there is some supreme being out there that is guiding all of us....Ive read the debates on why god does exist, and the proofs that he does, and then I've read the debates on why he doesnt exist, even did a report on it in english comp.......fact is, why spend your life looking for god, when it is uncertain.....nobody on this entire planet can truthfully say they've seen god and that there definatley is life after death....my grandfather always used to say this "In life, you only go down the shoot once. Enjoy it." .....this is what I live by...another way of saying this is Carpe Diem, I just dont feel like bothering myself with something that isnt certain.....and as for how everything started...Im sure you've read the many theories on how lightning struck a single cell, we started out as sea creatures....fact is, I just dont care how we started....Im living my life, and having fun till the day I die.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                          05' CTS-V
                          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

If you don't wish to conduct this conversation in private then create a new topic. This is a thread on America not Religion. Government and religion should be seperate ;)

Comment

YES! Tell THAT to George Bush and he'll spit in your face, but you still vote for him!

Comment

True, bush is a fundamentalist and I don't agree with half of what he does. However I considered him the lesser evil. I just don't EVER want to see kerry's face on a piece of currency lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X