JEBUS...how long does it take to get a car in from port!!!!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JEBUS...how long does it take to get a car in from port!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEBUS...how long does it take to get a car in from port!!!!!!

ARGGHHHHH i was at the scion dealership on the 21st doing some paperwork with them and they said that they would have it come in from port (which is in portland oregon and i'm in wisconsin) in 10 - 14 days.....ITS THE 13TH DAY!!! i'm getting antsy!! its gonna be either indigo ink pearl (really nice blue color) or Black sand pearl (not sure yet cause the one in port is indigo but when building it online i said black so he said he was going to see if he could find a black one....but after i saw the color samples they had at the dealership i think i like the indigo better). Its a 5 speed and if i like it and buy it the options that they will install are an exhaust system (was 525 bux so it better be good!! and he said it doesn't sound like <insert fart cannon sound here> ). A VSE subwoofer by Bazooka ($449 ....do you know if it will be a good sub?), Scion security ($469), carpeted floor mats ($145 lol dont ask why i got them if they were 145 dollars i really dont know lol) rear bumper protector ($58), AM/FM/6-disc CD by pioneer ($395), a rear spoiler lip ($385), and silver sport pedal covers by OBX Racing ($79). Bringing the grand total to $18,970 for the car, monthly payment will be 370.xx (high APR like 10.xx percent since i'm the primary and parents are co-applicants). AND I WANT THEM TO FREAKIN' GET IT IN SO I CAN TEST DRIVE IT!!!! :mad: lol
    White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

what did you build? the tC? the tC and the xA dont look too bad.

Comment

are you selling your bird?
      1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

omg anthing but a scion

hell james neon is like a billion times better

Comment

Originally posted by Drone51:
          omg anthing but a scion

whew, starting to think i was the only one...
          RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Drone51:
            omg anthing but a scion

whew, starting to think i was the only one... </font>[/QUOTE]well.. here's three of us then lol
            1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

dude get an srt 4 for 18K dude a frickin sicon for 18k hell no

say no to crack

Comment

Originally posted by Drone51:
                omg anthing but a scion

im afraid to say it. . . but hes right :(
                \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Trunks, I'm with you, man. I'm probably going to buy a tC, too, so let me know what you think!! Drop me an email when you test-drive it.

To all you haters, consider this: granted, the tC is slower, but at 160hp/163lb-ft and only 2900 lbs, it'll get up and move. It was tuned for superior handling and steering and I've yet to read a negative review of those characteristics. There's no way in hell you could get a BRAND NEW SRT-4 for $18k (espeically as well loaded as Trunks' tC), and even when you do get it, the fit/finish, initial quality, and reliability will be SIGNIFICANTLY lower than the tC. In the price range, there is nothing that can touch the value/performance combination of the tC. Those of you saying you'd rather have 12sec's Neon are on crack, you're the same people who care about speed. The tC will be SIGNIFICANTLY faster than a Neon SXT or R/T. All for about the same price. Tough decision.

Comment

Originally posted by MrCoffee:
                    what did you build? the tC? the tC and the xA dont look too bad.
                    YEa i built the tC they look real nice in person

Originally posted by j_downey50:
                    are you selling your bird?
                    no i plan on keeping the bird and using it as a project car

Originally posted by wannabe:
                    Trunks, I'm with you, man. I'm probably going to buy a tC, too, so let me know what you think!! Drop me an email when you test-drive it.

To all you haters, consider this: granted, the tC is slower, but at 160hp/163lb-ft and only 2900 lbs, it'll get up and move. It was tuned for superior handling and steering and I've yet to read a negative review of those characteristics. There's no way in hell you could get a BRAND NEW SRT-4 for $18k (espeically as well loaded as Trunks' tC), and even when you do get it, the fit/finish, initial quality, and reliability will be SIGNIFICANTLY lower than the tC. In the price range, there is nothing that can touch the value/performance combination of the tC. Those of you saying you'd rather have 12sec's Neon are on crack, you're the same people who care about speed. The tC will be SIGNIFICANTLY faster than a Neon SXT or R/T. All for about the same price. Tough decision.
                    Thanks for the support man, at least one person sees it as i do, new SRT-4's are like 23-25K (i think) and i'll be sure to drop you an email when i test drive/get one
                    White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the support man, at least one person sees it as i do, new SRT-4's are like 23-25K (i think) and i'll be sure to drop you an email when i test drive/get one
                      Thanks, man. I got to see a tC in the indigo color, and it is a beautiful paint job. I also got to drive one, but it was the automatic, which I have read is significantly slower and less fun than the 5-speed. So, yeah, thanks for keeping me posted when you get a chance to drive one.

Edit: BTW, I love the Homer Simpson allusion in the thread title.

[ July 04, 2004, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: wannabe ]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X