Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th Everyone

Happy Indepence Day everyone [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

I just want to take a second to thank all of you in the armed forces. Thank you for risking your lives for the rest of us... even the ungratefull...

oh yeah BUSH FOR 4 MORE ;)
    RedlineVSix

im loving this quote!!
    "Liberal - (n) One who is a pussy."

Thanks pal, please no one blow off ur hands with fireworks

and most important DONT DRINK AND DRIVE.... I have already lost 2 friends to it....

Comment

Happy 4th everyone. I wonder how many times "Independence Day" will be on today.

Comment

Originally posted by 02PewterFirebird:
        Happy 4th everyone. I wonder how many times "Independence Day" will be on today.
        Eh... that movie was overrated. But I've already seen The Patiot playing twice (on tv last night, and a friend was watching it this morning).
        <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

happy 4th all..
          New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

[img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
            WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X