No announcement yet.

Coach K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, lets see, stick with the college you love, or make more $ than any other nba coach ;) guess it all depends where his prioritys are, I'd take it :D
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
      i honestly wasn't trying to be an *******. i was just messing around. it kinda amazes me that some people know so much about sports. i know all the sports and all the rules and a lot of the players, but not the coaches and all that kinda stuff. i'm a very sarcastic person. i didn't mean to sound like a jackass, i was just messin' around.
      No problem man, I don't take things as hard as some do, so you're cool with me.

I can't help it though, I'm a sponge. I played four sports in high school and if it weren't for a darn injury baseball would have been a career for me. I follow all sports, even the extreme ones and when information passes me, I can't help but to retain it (wish college would have been the same way).

I, personally would take the job because of the opportunity to be fuggin' set for a lifetime. The Laker's are talking about paying him close to 8 million a year, more than any oher caoch in pro sports. The way I look at it, worse case scenario I'd stay and see how I play out, then go back to Duke if everything isn't peaches. Just my 2 pennies.
      -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X