This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronald Reagan?

Wtf is the deal? flags are STILL at half mast, the conservatives are STILL mourning the guy. How long has he been dead? A month? Give me a break, it's time to move on.

Flags will be at half mast for a full month. He died June 5th, ergo flags will remain at half mast till July 5th.
    <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

Wow. If they don't do the same for carter, who was twice the pres. Reagan ever was, I'm gonna start shooting lol.

Comment

It's got nothing to do with politics, it's a matter of flag ettiquette. I'm sure Carter will get the same treatment, as he was a President as well (even though the "half-President" won in a landslide both times).

Comment

Quit whining like the tool you are.IF it were a demacratic president that died you wouldn't have had a problem with half mast.

Talk about time to move on :rolleyes:
          The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 98v6:
            Wow. If they don't do the same for carter, who was twice the pres. Reagan ever was, I'm gonna start shooting lol.
            I really feel sorry for you. It's obvious you didn't listen to the news. The flag will remain half staff for one month.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by 98v6:
              Wtf is the deal? flags are STILL at half mast, the conservatives are STILL mourning the guy. How long has he been dead? A month? Give me a break, it's time to move on.
              wow this shows how mature and how smart you really are.

:rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Drone51:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 98v6:

</font>[/QUOTE]lol, no it shows that i don't pay attention to the news lately... or that part in my polisci class. :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Drone51:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 98v6:

</font>[/QUOTE]also shows a good case for prochoice abortion advocates
                  RedlineVSix

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X