Marlon Brandon passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlon Brandon passed away

Gosh, that's a really good actor. I've seen him in Street Name Desire, At the Waterfront, Godfather, Superman, Julius Ceasar and Sayonara.

Very good actor in all those role.

The ones I like most from him is Street Name Desire and At the Water Front, oh yeah the Godfater. Good stories.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

He was a good actor..... recently he's done horrible. Sorry to see him go, but the movie industry won't be hurt much.
      <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

I never could stand him, it just seemed like he always played an *******, and i'm not saying he couldn't act, it just made it hard to see him as a reasonable person lol. It's like the old ladies who spit on soap opera villains in the grocery store lol. I don't know why, but just never like the the guy. Poor him.

Comment

Originally posted by 98v6:
          I never could stand him, it just seemed like he always played an *******, and i'm not saying he couldn't act, it just made it hard to see him as a reasonable person lol. It's like the old ladies who spit on soap opera villains in the grocery store lol. I don't know why, but just never like the the guy. Poor him.
          Ever see "The Freshman"? You can't help but love a guy who makes fun of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by 98v6:
            You need to watch Street Name Desire. If he makes you hate him in that movie, then that means he did a great job.

Also in Apocalypse Now, he is good in that one too.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

I saw A Streetcar Named Desire yesterday. I didn't know there was a movie based on the play, let alone that Marlon Brando was in it.

I didn't hate any of the characters, but the one I most disliked was Blanche.
              www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X