This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom avatar

how in the world can i get my own custom avatar?
    ford fan

Originally posted by MEGAFLOWSV6MON:
    how in the world can i get my own custom avatar?
    At 1000 post you can get your own avatar.. ;)
    2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

hit a 1000 posts w/o whoring yourself and getting banned. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

I was wondering the same thing lol

edit: check out the new avatar lol
        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Dang, looks like I gotta be a little more active.
          2001 Camaro A4. Magnaflow Exhaust, High flow Airbox/K&N, Painted Calipers, American racing TT2\'s, Alpine/JL system w/ custom box, custom interior, custom paint, 3.42\'s. A very nice ride

Comment

Originally posted by ellik:
            hit a 1000 posts w/o whoring yourself and getting banned. [img]smile.gif[/img]
            Sounds like a game show to me [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

thats pretty gay 1000 posts i dont like firebirds and camaro's enough to talk that much on hereguess i will stick with the tiger
              ford fan

Comment

you dont like firebirds and camaros but you're worried about an avatar? does your room have alot of star wars crap in it?
                and you'll join the forum sportin a ford sig. way to go and make friends :rolleyes:

Comment

Obviously somebody who was banned before and has gotten bored with life.
                  <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

thats pretty gay 1000 posts i dont like firebirds and camaro's enough to talk that much on hereguess i will stick with the tiger
                    Yah, you're right. I guess we should let every tool join right up and create his/her own avatar. I mean damn admins, what are you thinking? :rolleyes:
                    <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

wtf are you doing on a fbody site if you have a ford and dont like fbodys [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                      RedlineVSix

Comment

Anyone know where I can find some custom avatars? I have over 1100 posts but I can't find any sites with avatars.

Comment

Moving to Website Stuff.
                          www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            4 days ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Little work today
                            by ssms5411
                            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X