No announcement yet.

rita killed my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true.. but what if he doesnt have collision coverage?
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

i have insurance, full coverage, but i should get the option to buy it back, if so i will, and yes i will part it out, please dont start asking for things right now, BUT I WILL TRY to get another fbody!!! and if so rims and tires will go on that if not yes they will be sold, but have to wait for city to get power before i can claim it on ins. i HOPE i can get another fbody but dunno if it will be possible!! but i will keep you guys posted and on pics, like i said i am at hotel, umm possibly within late this week we will get power and then just when i can get to putting the pics on i will do it, car held up very well for exterior damage but i think the flooding will cause it to be totaled!!!

Comment

sorry to hear it bro :/ glad you had full coverage though.. i dont.
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Atleast your alright man, but I hate to see that happen to a fellow Gold owner.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
          1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
          1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

man, your not having a good month!
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i was very lucky indeed i put full coverage on my car like 3 weeks ago, like i said i found out my trailer made it!!! thats what i was worried about, my car can be replaced!!! will let yall know soon, i am still at hotel my town has reports of power so i will be htting up insurance tomm. when i go back, i will kepp all posted and i pray for another fbody!!1 but like i said i am thankful i have a haouse unlike many ppl, and i have myself and family!!

Comment

If you can, slap a set of stockers on and sell your wheels, same with the lid... everything else is probably hard to get off.
                -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

haha i sold my stockers! i have 1 stock wheel! and one stock tire!! i have the 5 star alloy rim, if anyone has 3 of them i might be interested!

Comment

guys would it be worth buying the car back considering i have the following FOR sure salvagble:
                    rims(3 weeks old)
                    alarm
                    halo lights
                    whisper lid, ram air
                    whole drivetrain
                    and alot of small things

i could keep what i wanted and sell the rest and part out the car!

would this be a smart decision

Comment

That depends on the price.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X