Arggg!! I F*%$^ Hate my JOB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arggg!! I F*%$^ Hate my JOB!

About a month ago, I requested Christmas and New Years Day off. It's only fare, I've worked every one since I started 6 years ago.

I also gave them a heads up that I'll be out of town for Thanksgiving, which falls on my day off anyways, so it shouldn't be an issue.

I get an email back basically saying they won't do it. It's BS, there is SOOO MUCH favoritism that goes on here it's not even funny. Half the department is friends on a personal level with the big boss, so they get whatever they request off. I've personally witnessed one of them get denied a day off due to the fact that another employee already had that day off, (They were both going on vacation with the boss) So he went down to his office, complained, and instantly got the day off.

Keep in mind we are manned 24/7 and only have 5 employees working here, so you can imagine the strain that put on the rest of us.

Oh yea, they also get almost $2/hr more then I do, and I've been here twice as long. And one was given a promotion to department supervisor, and he friggen sucks.

I don't even see what the f*cken issue is anyways, two of the 4 days I work, we have double coverage, so someone will be here anyways.

I've been here 6 years now, and have worked 5 christmas's, 4 New Years Days, and 3 Thanksgivings. That's not counting Christmas eve and New Years eve, which of which aren't recognized as a holiday, and all the other holidays thoughout the year that I've worked and covered without issue.

I've also heard rumors that my shift was offered to the overnight guy. Which can mean 1 of 2 things. I'm gonna get a promotion/transfer, which I'm more likely to get struck by lightning, or go back to overnights. And if that happens, I'm telling my boss to go to hell and quit.

Things aren't all bad though, this past week I've gotten 3 inqueries, and one almost certain booking for my business. If I can get 24 bookings for next year, I'm telling my boss to go F himself.
    <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Wow. Feel better? Good. I hate my job too. However, I jumped through the hoops and got approved for retrain. I'm leaving the cop career field to be in Intel. I deserve this. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I hope your business takes off so you can be a good boss to your employees (c'mon, you know you want your business to grow to that point... admit it!)
    Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X