hurrying for hurricane=TICKET!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hurrying for hurricane=TICKET!!!!!

ergghh, i was going to my grandpas work(works for oil company) to get some gas late this morning almost noon, it was a mad house and i got pulled over 51 in a 35....I GOT A TICKET, i told the guy why i was in a hurry etc etc, no slack for me!!!!!!! and i wont be able to fight it b/c i am on a speeding probation for a year, and well this umm is not good, but damn a freagin hurricane is coming, and iwas trying to hurry up seriously!!!!!!!

sucks, but you were compramising safety.
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

the road i was on wasnt crouded but the main highway was, i was on backroads!!!!

Comment

hope you have a schwinn or MTA ticket for futurre use
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

whats that?

Comment

Schwinn is a bike, MTA Metro Transit Authority, Metro Rail/Bus ticket. especially if you're on probation :eek:
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

its a speeding probation,prolly just ill have to pay oyt the a** and no gears and lsd for me [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

gee its not like a hurricane was chasing after you [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

lol [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] thats funny.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

We ran from tornados on several occasions (mostly on summer road trips). Nobody ever complains in that case though.
                    2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Fight it, that's BS. Cops should be worrying about getting people out, not doing speed traps.

During the hurricanes last year, I think cops were forbidden to give out traffic tickets.
                      <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

^I agree. I'd fight it. If it was any other time of the year...fine, but not trying to evacuate people. That's just BS!
                        sigpic

Comment

im on driving probation also i have watch my @ss all the time now or insurance is through the roof
                          Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman:
                            ^I agree. I'd fight it. If it was any other time of the year...fine, but not trying to evacuate people. That's just BS!
                            Your honor, it was a MAD House, so I HAD to drive 51 in a 35. I told the officer I was in a hurry, disegarding the safety of others and he DARED to give me a ticket.
                            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

you were speeding, you wernt trying to outrun the storm or anything, you would have gotten there in the same condition weither or not you went the speed limit... you broke the law, you got caught, quit whining.
                              RedlineVSix

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X