This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Tiago???

Y'know time comes that Id like to turbo the maro and hes nowhere around....website doesnt work, and I havent seen him post in ages...maybee I missed something, or was I gone for too long?

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

He got banned for what happened with his kit. I dont believe it was his fault at all for the delays but because it was causing problems on the board he got banned. Try emailing him or david to ask about the kit.
    2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

you were gone for too long, search his username. he got banned a long time ago. I'd try e-mailing him.

edit: t-punk and i posted at the same time
      1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

also the site has been moved to here http://www.force-fed-fabrications.com/
        2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

he got banned, he is still around talked to him the other day... though he might be hard to get ahold of he might be gettin owned by rita...
          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Bah, that man doesn't answer emails. Maybe if you're "best friends forever and ever" he might... :D
            Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

I still can't believe he got banned :rolleyes:

I don't believed Batman got banned, and well...we'll just leave that be.
              2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Originally posted by navyblue2000:
                I still can't believe he got banned :rolleyes:

I don't believed Batman got banned, and well...we'll just leave that be.
                wait didn't he take money and never make the product?

never give refunds either?
                -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

what happened with his kit?
                  i\'m not an ambiturner.

Comment

everyone has had there kit for months lol
                    www.turbov6camaro.com
                    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by jola:
                      what happened with his kit?
                      Basically he took money up front to make a bunch of turbo kits, and then it took him forever and a day to deliver the kits. I don't know the exact reason(s) why, so I won't try to place blame, but it pissed a lot of people off and it led to lots of stupid arguments on the board.

- Justin
                      <a href=\"http://www.njfboa.org\" target=\"_blank\">New Jersey F-Body Owners Association</a><br />1987 Camaro LT - 400sbc, Aluminum L98\'s w/valve job, Comp XE 274, Q-Junk 750, 3.23 posi, 4.10\'s soon.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=11\" target=\"_blank\">East Coast F-Body Nationals - August 14, 2005</a>

Comment

eh, nikon just do what im planning on. make your own!

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88:
                          eh, nikon just do what im planning on. make your own!
                          ARE YOU KIDDING?! I have no idea where to start...Although I have the technology and will power, you lemme know your plan and Ill do it with you...2 heads are better than one....and he got banned for taking to long??? wow, I guess I missed all that, I knew people were complaining that they had waited months, but I thought it was a joke or somethin....ok thx...and shoot me an email loochy lets talk about the turbonium ;)

05' CTS-V

Comment

one of his suppliers was taking forever, wasn't actually tiago himself.

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                              one of his suppliers was taking forever, wasn't actually tiago himself.
                              I figured it'd be something of that nature, he seemed like a nice straitforward businessman...I think he shouldda gone through e-bay just to have them and paypal as a backup for customer and his own satisfaction.

05' CTS-V

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X