This Michael Moore Guy from Farenheit 9/11.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Michael Moore Guy from Farenheit 9/11....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Michael Moore Guy from Farenheit 9/11....

He looks just like Peter Griffin from Family Guy, if you ask me...
    :D
    This ones for Infernal... You don't have to lock it. :D
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
    1997 Dodge Viper GTS

And, just like Peter Griffin, neither of them have a clue what they are talking about. ((Unless you agree with him, in which case he is an independent voice willing to fight the tide of opression by those that are blinded by the right.)) :D

-Justin
    <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

On one hand. This was an EXCELLENT movie to watch, Moore did a GREAT job taking isolated facts and linking them together, he paints a clear and perfect picture of why GeeDub must not be elected.

I HIGHLY recommend this movie to anyone and everyone and if I can say one or two words of advice: Go into it with an open mind, but a grain of salt.

Listen, they don't have any actors dressed up as Bush and they sure don't splice speeches like Moore supposedly did in Bowling.

This being said, don't just openly believe everything you see, it's a 2 hour lambaste of the worst president in history, so be sure that even if you forget half of it you still have more evidence than before that Bush sucks.

But on the other hand.

100% lies.

To describe this film as dishonest and demagogic would almost be to promote those terms to the level of respectability. To describe this film as a piece of crap would be to run the risk of a discourse that would never again rise above the excremental. To describe it as an exercise in facile crowd-pleasing would be too obvious. Fahrenheit 9/11 is a sinister exercise in moral frivolity, crudely disguised as an exercise in seriousness. It is also a spectacle of abject political cowardice masking itself as a demonstration of "dissenting" bravery.

And it will not affect the election at all. W for 4 more.

Comment

Awww come on Clark, you made a funny post into yet another political post.
        <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark:

To describe this film as dishonest and demagogic would almost be to promote those terms to the level of respectability. To describe this film as a piece of crap would be to run the risk of a discourse that would never again rise above the excremental. To describe it as an exercise in facile crowd-pleasing would be too obvious. Fahrenheit 9/11 is a sinister exercise in moral frivolity, crudely disguised as an exercise in seriousness. It is also a spectacle of abject political cowardice masking itself as a demonstration of "dissenting" bravery.
          christopher hitchens... but i agree

Comment

Don't start talking about the movie. I haven't seen it, and don't care too.

I just though I would point out a simple, yet amusing fact. Don't get this one locked.
            1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
            1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

GO REPUBLICANS!
              AL GORE FOR 2004!
              err.. yeah.

He does look like Peter though.. do you think he likes chicken faj-itas?
              <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark:
                On one hand. This was an EXCELLENT movie to watch, Moore did a GREAT job taking isolated facts and linking them together, he paints a clear and perfect picture of why GeeDub must not be elected.

I HIGHLY recommend this movie to anyone and everyone and if I can say one or two words of advice: Go into it with an open mind, but a grain of salt.

Listen, they don't have any actors dressed up as Bush and they sure don't splice speeches like Moore supposedly did in Bowling.

This being said, don't just openly believe everything you see, it's a 2 hour lambaste of the worst president in history, so be sure that even if you forget half of it you still have more evidence than before that Bush sucks.

But on the other hand.

100% lies.

And it will not affect the election at all. W for 4 more.
                So, you quote me and one other guy and don't even cite your sources? Way to go... And it contradicts itself. It's fact, yet 100% lies? Bull****. There isn't a straight lie in the whole movie, but possibly a half-truth or misleading quote or something. Fact remains, it's bad ***.

Comment

98V6, you will believe anything and everything you see.
                  2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

sorry guys, i started it :(

he does look sort of like the peter... but it would be way more striking if peter crew a beard. but i don't really watch family guy, so maybe i'm way off.

Comment

Yay politics.
                      Nice try, AZ3.8.
                      www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X