So i was boppin around in a GN tonight - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So i was boppin around in a GN tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i was boppin around in a GN tonight

Yea, mid to low 11 second 87 Grand National. There was something cool about it when you see the bigazz FMIC in the front grille, then my buddy whoose house i was out was like "lets go for a ride" and he let me drive for a while. Thing MOVED. 1/4 throttle, normal acceleration, chirps 2nd. I LOVE GN's, always have, always will. A GN will be my next car, this just made me want it all that much more.

Tommorrow night we put the 200R4 tranny in his 80 Malibu wagon with a GN motor in it, and once thats done and the fuel system is in, its ready to go. Now THAT car should be mid to low 10's. Very fast car............VERY. Cant wait. Ill post results when we take it to the track after the work is done.

[img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] GN's
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

How about installing that GN motor in you Camaro. That would be awesome.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

id rather just have a GN. as much as i like the camaro, and its handeling and everything, a GN is just sooooooo badazz IMO, i love them.

Comment

na...no GN, Id rather have a red T-type ;) ....or the same motor in the maro...

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

i'd like to have a turbo minvan..

Comment

gn motor in my camaro =sexy
              ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

GN are sweet.
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Hey Ian, was that the GN you were suppose to hook me up with??? [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] :D Dammmmm....
                  2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                  1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                  2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                  2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

nah, it wasnt that one shirl lol. shirl, are you still lookin for one? My buddy has a WE4 in his driveway he would sell.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X