Craziest Accident:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest Accident:

I was going North on the 95... just past 595 and then there was a tire in the middle lane... I'm on the rightmost lane, so I slow down and keep going, but the truck right next to me, straight on hits it, blows out his tire, loses control, meanwhile, a semi tries to stop, jacknifes straight into the center median, and two cars hit the semi... to avoid that, three cars go right into the grass and hit eachother in there while another semi stops close to them (not sure if he hit anyone). I stop, call the police, and then keep going... seriously it was the biggest thing I've ever seen, and I was the last car to drive through it.. 1 second later I would've been right in the middle of it. Traffic was backed up to Ives Dairy and past. All lanes are closed, and it's 2 hours later... Ives Dairy is about 13 miles away from where this accident happened.

I'll try to find pictures online.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...home-headlines
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

where do you drive again? talladega?

Comment

Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
        ... Miami?

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

A TRASH involving three tractor-trailers....
          well, they almost got it right
          \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Originally posted by Skapimp:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RallyRed 98:
            ... Miami? </font>[/QUOTE]the description of the accident reminds me of a scene from nascar... nevermind

Comment

^rofl... Dude, glad you weren't a part of this miraculous production.

Comment

Yeah man, it was crazy... speeding actually saved my life this time.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

you are wrong. speeding kills. ask anyone. its best to huddle together in packs on the highways. the safety of the herd!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X