This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO THINKS FFF SHOULD PAY UP

This is a little pole to see how many people think FFF should pay just like any other sponsor on here.

TSP, Thunder, Tbryne, LMPerformance all pay.

Why shouldnt FFF pay up.

The only reason FFF is even around is because of this site and they cant even help to sponsor this site.

It has been 7 months since the GP was annouced.

I think its been long enough.

Im not bashing a sponsor, remember they havnt payed to play yet. It would be diffrent if they did.

Also Months back they said they would pay. Just wondering why they have not steped up yet.
    Yes, I think FFF should pay up.
    87.50%
    No.
    12.50%
    What is FFF?
    0.00%

Any one selling a product on this board or any board should pay to be a sponsor. Thats the way it works on any board, it keeps things fair for the paying sponsors.
    So if your loud mouths shaking and your consoles vibrating<br />bald 17 inch ZR1s got you Trans Am skating

Comment

This is what the Forum rules say.

Advertising. The use of our site is open to all, but unauthorized advertising of a commercial nature is strictly prohibited. If you own or are employed by a V6 F-Body related business and you would like to advertise on our site, please go to www.firebirdv6.com/advertise for information about sponsorships. Paying advertisers are freely allowed to post about their products in any forum.

A Group Purchase IMHO is "advertising of a commercial nature".

Comment

Hey DRONE, better question is, who thinks DRONE51 should SHUT THE **** UP????
        1996 Camaro, Built Motor(L/C,Cam, Ported), T66 FFF Kit, N20, 36 lb. Inject., FMU, 255 Walbro, 00+ Manifolds, SFC, LCA, Tubular K, Adj. PHR, 17x9.5,x11 Chrome ZR1, Front 35MM/Rear 21 MM Swaybars

Comment

Originally posted by Drone51:
          This is what the Forum rules say.

Advertising. The use of our site is open to all, but unauthorized advertising of a commercial nature is strictly prohibited. If you own or are employed by a V6 F-Body related business and you would like to advertise on our site, please go to www.firebirdv6.com/advertise for information about sponsorships. Paying advertisers are freely allowed to post about their products in any forum.

A Group Purchase IMHO is "advertising of a commercial nature".
          By the way Drone51, use your ****ing knowledge and read. It says UNAUTHORIZED advertising is not allowed. Who has told Tiago NOT to post? [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] What the hell is your problem? As well as Hawgs? Do you both just enjoy starting **** to get people frustrated?
          1996 Camaro, Built Motor(L/C,Cam, Ported), T66 FFF Kit, N20, 36 lb. Inject., FMU, 255 Walbro, 00+ Manifolds, SFC, LCA, Tubular K, Adj. PHR, 17x9.5,x11 Chrome ZR1, Front 35MM/Rear 21 MM Swaybars

Comment

Dont get mad cause you payed 8k for a nice engin and a crappy turbo kit.

Comment

Can you not READ DAVID

Tiago said he was going to pay for months now and still hasnt. Whys is that, with the money he made off you, he should be able to afford a couple bucks a month alone and not even taking into account the GP money.

Comment

8K? I didn't drop 8000, don't know where you are getting those figures from.

Crappy turbo kit? I swear to God, if you don't cut your **** with bashing FFF.....

How the **** can you OR Hawgs say it is a crappy turbo kit? HOW? Have you ever RIDDEN in a car with the kit, DRIVEN a car with the kit, or SEEN a car with the kit? As far as I'm concerned you have no ****ing room to talk and need to keep your mouth shut. I don't see WHY you get off bashing the FFF kit.

By the way, I'm in Houston this entire weekend, want me to bring the T66 and pound your face in with it? It would be my pleasure.

Comment

Can you not READ DAVID

Tiago said he was going to pay for months now and still hasnt. Whys is that, with the money he made off you, he should be able to afford a couple bucks a month alone and not even taking into account the GP money.
                  No, I can ****ing read you moron. Drone, it is NOT YOUR PLACE, or ANY OTHER MEMBERS to create a topic SUCH AS THIS. If there is a problem, the board creators and administrators will deal with it. You have NO SAY in this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSiri:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Drone51:
                    8K? I didn't drop 8000, don't know where you are getting those figures from.

Crappy turbo kit? I swear to God, if you don't cut your **** with bashing FFF.....

How the **** can you OR Hawgs say it is a crappy turbo kit? HOW? Have you ever RIDDEN in a car with the kit, DRIVEN a car with the kit, or SEEN a car with the kit? As far as I'm concerned you have no ****ing room to talk and need to keep your mouth shut. I don't see WHY you get off bashing the FFF kit.

By the way, I'm in Houston this entire weekend, want me to bring the T66 and pound your face in with it? It would be my pleasure.
                    </font>[/QUOTE]:rolleyes:
                    Matt
                    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

You are such a ****ing dumbass. Its almost comical.

Just another computer coward like many others around. such a cheap shot. Can type like a sob but can't deal with real life.. You got a personal problem with me I have offered more then once to discuss it with you face to face.

I have talked to the admin's on this matter along time ago, I offered to be a sponsor, nothing came of it, so I don't know what their position on the matter is.

Stop sticking your little nose in other people's business.

Comment

Ummm

YES, i have riddin in tiagos
                        YES, i have seen tiagos, i was there when he built his
                        NO, i didnt get to drive it

The point is not about the turbo kit tho, all my post till yours had nothing to do with it.

The point is FFF should be a paying sponsor PERIOD. They need to get the balls and pay like everyone else. You dont dick over the people that help you.

Wait lmao this is not the first time Tiago would dick someone over that helped him.

Comment

close this crap.. once again another houston fbody owner talking crap
                          ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Tiago:
                            You are such a ****ing dumbass. Its almost comical.

Just another computer coward like many others around. such a cheap shot. Can type like a sob but can't deal with real life.. You got a personal problem with me I have offered more then once to discuss it with you face to face.

I have talked to the admin's on this matter along time ago, nothing came of it, so I don't know what their position on the matter is.

Stop sticking your little nose in other people's business.
                            so you admit it is a business

THEN WHY DONT YOU PAY.

Comment

Drone51 (aka slomaro, aka jmorgan, ect) is the only turbo expert in the world that's never installed a turbocharger so why not be the only board admin in the world who's never admined a board?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X