What is everyone doing for July 4th? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is everyone doing for July 4th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
    As for big fireworks I saw a cool sho last night at the race... and 24 won :D
    BOOOOOO [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
    Was it fun sitting though that rain delay? LOL
    New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
    RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
    crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
    The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Originally posted by '98 BlackBird:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
      As for big fireworks I saw a cool sho last night at the race... and 24 won :D
      BOOOOOO [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
      Was it fun sitting though that rain delay? LOL
      </font>[/QUOTE]rain delay wasn't that bad... 2 hours soudns bad but being there went fast...

Race was bad ***... and anything you see on TV is nothing like when the cars go by in person we were in the 3rd row...

I got a cool vid or two, and some pics...

Comment

Yeah I love it when they come to Richmond. Richmond, IMO, is the best NASCAR track on the schedule. Side-by-side short track racing on a 3/4 mile oval. It doesn't have the glamor or glitz of Daytona, but it is always an awesome race.
        Glad you got to see a great race Eric.
        New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
        RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
        crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
        The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Originally posted by '98 BlackBird:
          Yeah I love it when they come to Richmond. Richmond, IMO, is the best NASCAR track on the schedule. Side-by-side short track racing on a 3/4 mile oval. It doesn't have the glamor or glitz of Daytona, but it is always an awesome race.
          Glad you got to see a great race Eric.
          Yeah its a big difference, me and my girl drove up to Virginia for a race in Martinsville, (1/2 mile) beutiful area, was funny though, I went to get beer at 1:30 AM, and I was informed the county we were in didn't sell alcohol on sundays, they cut off at sat at midnight, So I hauled *** about 15 miles south to get some refreshments in NC.

They both were awesome, but really different I really wish I could go out ot California one day and see the road race, my Girlfriend has an aunt that lives out there and they always get tickets for that track, maybe we will save up some money and plan a trip but I am sure a trip from FL to CA woudl cost a small fortune [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.porteightyhosting.com/uploads/IMG_0113.JPG

http://www.porteightyhosting.com/uploads/IMG_0104.JPG

hehe [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
            ..Working...And guess what - Blockbuster does NOT recognize the 4th of July as a HOLIDAY -- therefor I do NOT get holiday pay! GRR!
            write the headquarters, its a "national holliday"

any holliday the banks are closed, ur supposed to get time and a half...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X