This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who are you voting for?

Ok lets keep this clean and not get it locked. I only posted Bush and Kerry cause well those are basically the 2 main canidates. If you don't like them I also put other on there.
    Bush
    72.22%
    Kerry
    27.78%
    Other
    0.00%
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

It'll be interesting to actually see how ridiculously conservative this board really is.

Comment

What about "It's none of your damn business?"

[img]tongue.gif[/img] &lt;--- take a wild guess.
      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Bush for 4 more years
        New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
        RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
        crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
        The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Originally posted by 98v6:
          It'll be interesting to actually see how ridiculously conservative this board really is.
          whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

"That damn Nader cost us the country" [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
          The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

bush!
            boost, you got it???

Comment

BUSH!

Comment

Originally posted by 98v6:
                In future random thoughts as this would be best kept to one's self. Your lack of candor used to floor me, now I see it for what it is, a childish need for attention. Please grow up, and learn that smart alleck remarks are sometimes best left unsaid.
                2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

Haywood Jablowme
                  2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

Originally posted by Timbo1969:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 98v6:
                    In future random thoughts as this would be best kept to one's self. Your lack of candor used to floor me, now I see it for what it is, a childish need for attention. Please grow up, and learn that smart alleck remarks are sometimes best left unsaid. </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Was I wrong? Lol, you don't ever get on to 3.4 about his utter lack of candor and I think it's because you agree with him... Hell, if there were any liberals around that were as dumb as him I'd chide them too, so why can't you be fair and give everybody a hard time that deserves it? I stand by my statement, it WILL be interesting to see how conservative this board is... At least, if I didn't already know.

Comment

again, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

oh yeah, I'm voting for the current reining champion, President Bush. :D
                      The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

why do people start these ****ing topics... we all know that people are gonna start getting flamed and start ****... so why even try to start ****??
                        CaLi<br />-=|Sinister Six|=-<br /><a href=\"http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=756425\" target=\"_blank\">1999 Chevy Camaro Pewter</a><br />Have you ever wanted to know what happens<br />to a 3.8l v6 when you are doing 90mph in <br />2nd gear at 6000 rpm? pics to come soon...

Comment

Originally posted by CaLiJeRk:
                          why do people start these ****ing topics... we all know that people are gonna start getting flamed and start ****... so why even try to start ****??
                          Are you arguing on the internet? ;)
                          Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Im actually suprised as of now that so many people are voting for Bush. o well, NOT ME!

Comment

Budweiser, cuz Coor's was bought by some African breweries.......pffft

Go getem' fuzzy!!!
                              ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X