shot to the curb/***** style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shot to the curb/***** style

well another day has past and just when I thought all was well with my girlfriend and I, the next minute she has me out the door,keeping my stuff,accusseing me of takeing everthing but the kitchen sink,and just plain dissrespecting my feelings.I just can't figure out girls sometimes.I am at the point in my life that I can't trust any girls and who knows,I may never let another one into my heart. well must go and drive my camaro very fast and see how well my nerves hold up...
    member.cardomain.com/gman211203

Hey, dont get down on yourself and please dont do anything stupid. I dont even know you and it makes me worry when you say "drive my camaro very fast." Theres always more, and sometimes it just takes time to find the right one. Its trail and error. Its sorta like tuning a car, eventually, you find the perfect settings.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

**** if my wife ever left me id have to move back to mexico, no way 50% of my assests and income is going to some crazy woman
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Gary m. weber:
        just plain dissrespecting my feelings
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

sounds like you need a trip to the nudie bar
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
            sounds like you need a trip to the nudie bar
            [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
            -Darin<br />1991 Red Firebird A4 (stock)<br />Alchol engineers some inject it we injest it.

Comment

Nah, go find a hooker. Nudie bars are overrated, especially since I used to be a bouncer at one. My theory on nudie bars is this: You won't get laid, but you will get f*cked :D
              2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                3 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                2 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X