Credit Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Score

Woo! I just talked to my bank and I have renegotiated my credit card terms. I am very happy, even though it really isn't a big deal. Before, I was co-signed on the card with my parents, had a limit of $2000, and paid 10.99% interest ((Which I have never actually paid)). After talking to my company, which I have been with for two years, here is what I got: I am now the sole signature on the card, I still pay 10.99% interest, but I have a new limit of $4000.00. I really am very happy! My credit score was 711, which the loan officer said was very good. I guess I am just so happy because I am starting off on the right foot. I am an unemployed college student, with a 10.99% interest, $4000.00 limit credit card with no annual fees, and no one else signing for me. So many of my older friends and family have told me how important it is to not get into credit trouble early in life, and I think that I am doing well! WoOT!

-Justin
    <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

anywhere in the 700s & up is good.

Congrats. where'd you get the number from? All I can find is credit reports, not the score itself.
    The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

Credit is sooooo importatn. Nowadays you have to have good credit just to wipe your ***! I am trying to buy a house and I am only 20 so I dont have a whole lot, but what I do have is good. Hopefully I can get approved for a loan for enough for a decent house.
      Andrew

Comment

damn it mine is a 697 ...lol

www.freecreditreport.com

3.4:you have sign up for the free one then just call and cancle it. i keep it thow in case some tires ****ing with my credit i know ASAP

EDIT: my grandma has a 825 credit score [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] lol
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by viper04af:
          [QB] damn it mine is a 697 ...lol

I recieved a report with all three companies and I read that the lowest is 300 and the highest is 850, so I was a little bit, but not much relieved when I saw one of mine was 702 and the others were in the mid 600's.
          Andrew

Comment

Just did mine last month and I had 736! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
            <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Pewter99Camaro:
              Originally posted by viper04af:
              [QB] damn it mine is a 697 ...lol

I recieved a report with all three companies and I read that the lowest is 300 and the highest is 850, so I was a little bit, but not much relieved when I saw one of mine was 702 and the others were in the mid 600's.
              i cant break the 700 mark.

the Experane one is the most accurate one thats the ones all the banks pull, banks usally pull all 3 but thats the one they use for the score most of the time
              www.turbov6camaro.com
              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

my girls was 815, mine was 675 something
                96 3.8L V6 Camaro 5-Speed<br />Vroom Vroom<br />No Power Doors / No Power Locks<br />Removed Jack and Spare<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mikerob283\" target=\"_blank\">CarDomain - Mikerob283</a>

Comment

mine was at 680.. but recent crap prolly dropped it...
                  ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X